The End: Part 3- The Revenge

Bomb will detonate in 30:23

                                  Sara

Sara

That's it. I wanted it all to end. I wanted to die.
Alexei betrayed me of all people? And for money? This world is cruel. This world makes it so easy to want to leave. It seduces you to the love and passion and distorts your reasoning. Until finally it destroys you and relinquishes the good so that all you have left is the bad.

"TELL ME WHY YOU KILLED MY CHILD RAVEN!! YOU STOLE AND TORTURED SARA AND KILLED JOSH!! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU!" Mikhail began to choke Raven, ignoring the fact that Alexei threatened all of us.

"Jikan nen da you" (we don't have time) Akashi said under his breath.

"Wakaru Akashi. Tsukashi wareware wa jikan tsukuru histuyo ga arimasu" (I know that Akashi. But we have to make time) I
retorted.

We need a plan. We need answers as much as we need our lives. Time was against us and so was Alexei. Stoglov had fainted from the pain and the shock. Alexei knew about the bombs. He knew we were running out of time.

"And then I used another drug from Trent after we made a deal. He wanted you to stay away from his precious girl friend and I wanted you to-to suffer like I suffered so I gave the drug to Samantha that was supposed to disable them both but...it killed Josh and I'm so sorr-" another gunshot was heard. My heart stopped, that's it I can't take it anymore.

Akashi shouldn't be here he doesn't deserve to die. The rest of us in this room need to die, we can't continue to live.

Strider screamed out with cries as Mikhail pulled the trigger, blowing up Ravens face. As he did that I grabbed Akashi and pushed him out of the window, leading to a double storey drop. He resisted but I needed him to be safe, I needed him to be away from all of this. I needed him to survive.

"Urushte Akashi" (forgive me, Akashi) I muttered under my breath. He would survive the fall but he was unconscious for now.

I can't. I can't lose him.

Akashi, Luke, Leah, Charles. They're all I have left.

Pointing my gun at Stoglov I glared at Alexei. "You want money so much?" I asked

"Sara don't. Sara I'll kill Mikhail and his family don't you fucking dare" Mikhail stood idolized in front of Raven's corpse. Trent didn't rest the arm that aimed at Alexei.

"Trent. Leave." I ordered. He ignored me.
"Trent I said LEAVE!" I yelled. Trent put down his gun glared at me. "You jump I jump, remember?" My already swollen eyes let out droplets.

--
"Let's watch a movie guys!" Leah sparked up movie nights on Sundays. She made sure all of us even Trent was watching the movie.

"Urgh no chick flicks a Leah" Luke dreaded. She smiled slyly and winked at me. "Titanic it is" the boys groaned as me and Leah watched attentively. There wasn't enough space in the couch so I sat on Trent's lap as he requested.

"You jump I jump remember?" Leonardo di caprio said beautifully. My eyes watered at his passion and strong will to save Rose.

"You jump I jump" Trent whispered in my ears as his hand found mine.

"Okay" I whispered back tightening my grip on his hand.

__

I stood my ground and realized what my motives were. My questions were answered and now Stoglov will never hurt anyone else again. Before I had the chance to pull the trigger I felt a pain on my kidney.

Looking down I felt my skivy drench in blood. What's going on? I-I was shot?

Peering up as much as possible I saw Alexei had shot me. His eyes filled with satisfaction, Mikhail was broken out of his daze. He watched me in anguish.

I slumped to the floor gripping the hole that Alexei added to my body. The gun was within my grasp, a meter away from me. Alexei held an unconscious Stoglov and began to walk out of the building.

"Good bye Sara Lyakov" those would be his last words. I reached for the gun with all of my might and pulled the trigger.

"What?!! NO!!" The gun wasn't loaded. Fuck fuck fuck.

Alexei watched me struggle to reach Mikhail and use his gun. He dropped Stoglov to the ground and approached me, his fist clenched.

"You will regret that vittle girl" Alexei kicked my stomach vigorously. Grabbing me by my hair- when I heard another gun shot. I started to feel faint, my vision was impaired.

"Sara, hold this gun" it was Mikhail's voice. He woke me up with water and infront of me lied Alexei's corpse and Stoglov awakened eyeing me with fear.

My head was swaying and I couldn't grip the gun, my fingers were slippery from the sweat and I have no idea when I was going fall unconscious again.

"You wanted him dead now do it. Do for the both of us. Our lives were ruined because of him and Raven. After they die-after you kill them. Promise me you'll live a satisfying life?" I dropped the gun and embraced him.

"No-no! Mikhail you have to do the same. You-you have to be...happy" my eyes were closing. They felt heavy and exhausted.

"Kill him and start fresh Sara" Mikhail told me...I think?

"I-I can't. I can't start fresh from murdering someone else..." my eyes shut for good after that.

Bomb will detonate in 01:54

Not while I heard the last gun shot I would ever have heard. After that I don't know what happened. I felt my body fly for a few seconds and land on bricks. My back felt painful, the blood coated my body, the pain devoured me into a ditch.

Bomb will detonate in :20

"I love you Sara. Now and always"