Lust

We waited until it was dark, heading for Myers at 1am; we snuck in with Leah's skills

We waited until it was dark, heading for Myers at 1am; we snuck in with Leah's skills. We had the entire two floors of expensive merchandise at our fingertips.

It was Leah, Luke, Charles and Alex. Akashi and Alexei stayed at home planning how the hell we were going to destroy the biggest gang in Russia, plus they were too old to have fun. My current gang was all younger than 23. I think Alexander is like 25 but whatever.

Leah and I had a bit too much to drink and started to run around the store screaming and singing. Alex and Charles just sat, smoking weed and drinking booze. Enjoying the show as Luke chased me and Leah. Mostly Leah.

"Alright!! Charles come here!"

I was drunk.

He came after stepping on his smoke and took my hand. I lead his right hand on my waist and his left hand in my hand. He eyed me emotionlessly and allowed me to lead him in a dance with no music.

"Sara if something is wrong you can tell me" he ushered, his breath warm. He lowered his head onto my shoulder and the two of us swayed to silent imaginary music.

"SARA! Security!!!" Alex pointed behind me revealing-

"Mikhail?!!" Fuck I said his name! No no no I said his name.

"Sara! What are you-" running away from him we all started to scurry away from the guards.

What the fuck is Mike doing here?!

Now he'll know I know!!! Fuck fuck this is all ruined.

The security guards began to scream at us, Luke and Leah hand in hand ran away to the top of the building where we parked our cars. I was at the back, screaming at Alex and Charles to start the cars and go.

Charles slowed down but I made him promise me that he would always obey my orders and he obeyed. Stopping in my steps, I choose not to run.

I need to vent.

Two fat guards holding their tasers and night light were infront of me, yelling at me and telling me to put my hands up.

I did have my hand gun, strapped to my thigh. Just saying

Grabbing a manikin I threw it towards them and shot the fire extinguisher 5M away from me. It pushed out the white smoke like substance and clouded my escape, for 10 seconds. Running up, Charles was the only one who ended up waiting, he gestured me to run towards him and threw me his helmet. Midair I caught it and strapped it on before taking his hand and jumping on the bike. My crotch feeling the pain of a blunt landing.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!" I scolded and I mounted his bike properly, wrapping my arms around his torso as he began to race out the parking.

"I don't care, your safety is my priority" slapping his head as he drove I began to hit his back. Screaming idiot! A thousand times.

When will they learn my only reason for living is them?