Ambrosia

The custom of joining my gang was to get a tattoo, hopefully together

The custom of joining my gang was to get a tattoo, hopefully together. Because the rest of my crew where three fudging buses away, me and Alexander got our tattoo together.

" Okay so Alexander what tattoo do you want?" I asked looking at the spread sheets. "What does your Chinese inscription mean?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why does anything Asian automatically become Chinese???! It's Japanese you dick" I slapped his hand and glared at him. He scoffed and flipped through the spread sheets.

"It means: 'After all of that you think this would hurt' so I don't forget the pain I went through and won't lose sight of my purpose"he seemed impressed, choosing his tattoo.

Honestly like any humane individual I hated killing others. I don't have a right to take away a life no matter what they've done. It's up to God to punish and decide when and where to take their life. But with the pain I went through it gave me the strength to overlook my morals and kill.

___
"You're a hindrance. What do you want me to do with you Sara Lyakov?" he murmured as he sucked tobacco in between his teeth. He was a senile old man with wrinkles on his forehead, his hands, at the end of his eyes and his lopsided grin.

It was him. Mikhail's father.

He visited me once and only once. Strutting in my cell with his navy suit and golden ring. My mouth was stuttering and I couldn't move my body let alone my head. My temple rested in the warm crimson blanket my blood created on the tiles. The breaths I let out were soft and almost croaked. It was Day 102. I counted the days, not the rapes.

"K-kill me", he clenched my hair and raised me to his knees. He was given a seat by his lackeys and rested my head on his thighs. My body felt numb, my stomach sick of growling. After he had finished a few more inhales of the tobacco he pressed its burning tip on the nape of my neck.

"I might. You thought to allure my son and use his dull mind for money. I know how sluts like you work" he heard my scream loud and clear. Punching me off his thigh he began to step on my stomach.

"If I'm a slut. It's you who made me a slut. Why not open a whore house?" I started to laugh. I'm going crazy, might as well use words to hurt them. He didn't appreciate my comment. His axe kick broke my left ribs and then what came next was expected.

"Give me a daughter so I can treat her like you" he's disgusting accent made me want to rot. Curl up and rot. As he came into me I began to lose my sanity. I began to laugh hysterically at how my life turned out. This is so stupid.

When he was done, he shifted my hair from my face. Watching as I glared at the emptiness he had in his eyes.

"No. But what happens to your daughter makes me extremely happy" I promised. What he did next I had no memory of. I lost consciousness and was woken by Trent who yet again promised to get me out.