I live in New York, and timbs were our trademark . They were comfortable, and if you needed to stomp someone out, well...they did the job.

I dressed in men's clothing a lot , and had this masculine appeal to me.

They just were what I felt most comfortable dressing in. I still get my nails done, and do my makeup. I dress in females clothes too. It all depends on how I feel.

I don't really label myself by anything, because I'm just me. I may dress in men's clothes, but at the end of the day, I'm still a woman. And very proud of the fact. Just a bit masculine.

I put some Eco Style Gel in my hair slicking into a simple ponytail. I lightly put it on my baby hairs, trying not to go overboard.

I finished up by putting on my gold chain, glasses, and spritzed some cologne on. I turned off the light , before exiting the room.

   I went into my small kitchen lookin for something to eat. I opened and closed the fridge, and cabinets in frustration .All I had was expired milk, and some other useless shit.

Guess I would have to get breakfast on the way to school. I noted to go grocery shopping too.

I furrowed my eyebrows, at the sudden rustling in my living room. I lived by myself, and I don't recall inviting anyone over the night before.

Who the hell was in my house? I hope it wasn't some crazy lunatic looking to rob me, or get some ass.

Not gonna happen, yo.

New York could be dangerous at times, especially Brooklyn , which was where I resided.

Every other night you heard about shootings,robberies, or an innocent woman getting raped on the news.

Shit was crazy. Why couldn't people just live in peace, without the unnecessary bullshit?

I grabbed my gun from the cereal box I had it stored in, ready to defend myself if some crazy ass person was in my shit.

I would get they ass before they got me.I was not about to die at the hand's of another person, I have a whole life ahead of me.

I treaded across the floor, trying to be as quiet as my feet, and the old floorboards would allow me to be.

My heart was beating, and my hands were sweating profusely. I didn't know what I would find.

I put the gun off safety, and pointed it before stepping in my living room. Preparing myself for whatever.

" What the hell , Nokia ? Why are you pointing a gun at me ?"

I looked up at the person, and realized I had fucked up. The person posed no threat, and I had gotten shaken up for nothing. OMG.

I can't believe I forgot I had invited the person over last night.

It was Melanie. A girl I had met at a friend's get together the night before. We were feeling each other, and after a couple drinks I invited her back to my place.

I was really tryna have sex, cause it had been awhile, and she seemed like she was down. Or so I thought...

Once we got to my place, the night before ,I went to fix us some more drinks in my kitchen, I come back, she was passed out. Literally snoring, my nigga.