Chapter Fifty-Five *FINALE*

Start from the beginning

"Don't mess that up" she said seriously.

I gave her a confused look. Why would I even do that? How could I even do that? Nicole as basically the only person keeping me sane despite all of the shit that I'm going through. The last thing that I would want to do is screw us up. She was doubting my love for her and certainly didn't want her to start having second thoughts about our relationship too.

"Deadass, Que. I'll cut your balls off. Nicole doesn't need any heartbreak. She doesn't deserve it"

"I won't. I promise" I said with a smile.

She nodded at me.

"Good" she said. "Now I gotta get back to what I was doing"

I chuckled.

"Something that doesn't involve talking to my ass" I smiled.

She laughed and shrugged.

"It might be" she smirked.

Then she unexpectedly pulled me in for a hug tightly wrapping her arms around me. I slowly but eventually hugged her back. She finally released me and walked back into her house closing the screen door. Then she looked back at me and mouthed the words Don't fuck it up to which I nodded. Then she closed the door and I headed back for my car making my way to the house to get Nicole's present.

***Nicole's POV***

I pulled up to Jacquees' house using my mom's car. I didn't know if his father was in there or not and at this point I didn't care. I just wanted to see him and saw his car in the driveway so I knew he was in there. I pulled up next to the house and quickly stepped out of the car almost forgetting to lock my car door as I eagerly approached his front door. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to come to the door. When no nobody showed after a while, I began to repeatedly ring the bell. Suddenly, I heard someone unlocking the door making me stop. The door opened and Jacquees stood there staring at me like I was crazy.

"Nic, what's wrong? You okay?" he asked looking at me up and down.

"Is your dad home?" I asked.

"Nah, he's gonna be at work all day"

I took a second and looked at him seeing that he had his shoes on and car keys in his hand as if he was about to go somewhere.

"Um...were you about to go somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah. Actually, I was on my way to see you"

I nodded and bit my lip.

"Well, I'm here now so do you think we could talk...please?"

He nodded and stepped to the side to let me inside. I stepped into the house and I could hear him close and lock the door behind me. Then he motioned for me to follow him upstairs and into his room. I wanted to be able to forgive him and just forget about all of this. If it wasn't one thing it was the other and I was so sick of it. Yes, I had been through a lot with Jacquees and he's helped me through it all. I wasn't just going to toss him...us. We went into the room and I sat down on he bed letting my feet dangle off of it. He took a deep breath and began to speak.

"I'm so sorry, Nicole" he said. "I fucked us up. It was immature of me to get with and use one of my friends to get you back which also ruined the happiness you found with Willie. Honestly, I just didn't want to lose you. I was still in love with you and...I don't know. I was just being really dumb and I shouldn't have done it. But I do love you and I need you to forgive me, please" he finished looking at me with his big brown eyes that longed for forgiveness.

I nodded and sighed. Janay had told me to forgive him. She said that I was constantly on his mind. It wasn't like I had doubted it before but hearing it from somebody else who was around him when I wasn't made me feel so much more special. I had fallen in love with Jacquees so quickly that it was insane! So now I needed to tell him my feelings.