Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

Justin and I woke to someone jumping on our bed the next morning.  It was wimpy jumping, but still jumping, none the less.  

I groaned, as did Justin.  Leaving my eyes closed, I hoped Justin would do something about it and I was right.  

"Jazzy," Justin mumbled, stuffing a pillow onto his face while turning to lay on his back.  "Jazmyn.  Cut it out."

I heard little giggles.  Obviously she wasn't planning on stopping any time soon.  I peeked my eyes open to see what she was doing.  

"Why?" she asked in that cute little girl voice as she continued to jump, almost landing on Justin's . . . area.  He flinched, making me giggle.  

I closed my eyes again just because I was still tired. 

"Don't hurt me.  Or my girlfriend," Justin said as seriously as he could with a pillow on his face.  

Jazzy laughed again and plopped down right next to me.  I slowly and sleepily opened my eyes again to find her not two inches from my face with wide eyes and a cheeky smile. 

"Whoa!" I said out of surprise as I backed up instinctively, just so happening that I backed up so much that I accidentally pushed Justin off the side of the other side of the bed. 

He landed on the floor with a painful thump and a mumbled "Ouch!" 

Oops. 

I quickly got on my hands and knees on the bed and crawled over to see him.  He was on his side on the floor, with his hand covering his face.  He let out a loud and long groan. 

"Aw, I'm sorry babe," I said as I reached down and played with his hair a little.  

He remove his hand from his face and looked at me.  I smiled at him apologetically.  He seemed a little dazed at first, but he eventually smiled. 

"It's okay Lan," he said as I laid down on my side.  

He grunted as he pulled himself up off the floor and flopped back into bed next to me.  He pulled the covers over the two of us, ignoring his sister who had started to jump around again.  

Justin moved so that he was directly behind me, putting his head in the back my neck.  I think that's his favorite part of me or something because whenever we are in bed or on the couch, that's how he always lays.  Always.  He has to have his face in my neck. 

I felt him open his mouth again to say something, but he was cut off by Jazzy.  

"Why do yew sweep in the swame bwed?" she asked us, bouncing over to where we were. 

Justin opened his mouth to answer, but she cut him short again. 

"What awre we dewing todway?"

"Well," I started.  "Your brother has a concert later tonight-" 

"How owld awre yew?" she asked me in that way any curious child does.  She was jumping all around the bed, laughing like the cute little kid she is. 

"I just turned eighteen a couple months ago.  How old are you?" I asked while poking her sides making her squeal.  

She held up five fingers, indicating that she was five. 

"She turned five in May," Justin mumbled against my neck. 

His arm snaked around my waist, underneath the front of my shirt.  Not far, don't worry.  His little sister was right there.  He just slowly moved his thumb back and forth to softly rub my stomach.