Then something happened in the dream. A dream turned into a nightmare. Death took her mother, war took her father, sickness took her guardian and she left home. She was in Neverland, only to be filled with flames. There were men, pirates, these pirates took the Lost Boys and slaughtered them all.

That's when Mara woke up, instantly her head was up from the ground. It was all dark, barely a light from outside and the moon wasn't showing but shaded by dark clouds. The sky was completely covered by clouds. She heard something that almost frightened her, the moaning and the crying. Like it was haunting. It took her a second to realize that it was from the boys. They were moaning and crying in their sleep like they're all having nightmares.

Mara got on her knees and hands and crawled to closest Lost Boy which was Tootles, he was crying softly "Mama... don't"

"Tootles?" She shook his shoulder. She shook him until he finally woke up, he jumped as he startled and gasped out a cry. "Tootles, it's okay, it was just a nightmare"

She comforted him by holding him, "Mara?"

"Yeah, it's fine, it was just a nightmare, Tootles"

"Nightmare?" He startled, "nightmare?... we don't... we don't get nightmares, Mara" She could barely see his frightened face.

She remembered, he mentioned it once, he said they don't get nightmares when they're asleep in Neverland. Not once he said, not once he had ever had a nightmare and assumed nor the others have had one. That's why they all say have good dreams before they sleep, they always have good dreams.

Until now, they're all having nightmares at the same time.

Mara went up to wake up Curly, Slightly, Rufio, almost all of them in the cave she's in, she woke them up from their nightmares. More cries she heard from another cave which she went to. First person she woke up in the second cave was James, who too was having a nightmare. He was tossing and turning around, murmuring one word "Stop".

"James" She had her hands both on his shoulders and shook him, "James, wake up. Wake up"

Just a moment later, he shot up in sitting position and ended up in Mara's arms. He was gasping.

"It's okay, it's okay" She hushed, "Just a bad dream, James"

She felt his arms wrapped her tightly. She felt cold sweats around him against her bare arms. All she cared was comforting James as she forgot about her nightmare. She held him the longest time before he calmed and let go.

Afterwards, she went to wake up the rest with the help from James. It was still dark outside, very late too, she wasn't sure how until dawn comes. Everyone were quiet, all seemed to be a bit shock from their bad dreams. She didn't want to question why it was happening all in the same time, why they all didn't have good dreams like they do every night.

These questions were for Peter Pan, he's the one she needed to talk to and ask him. And yet, he's not around and has not yet to show up.

No one was talking, Some were still laying down, but not attempting to sleep, torches were lit, some looked confused while the rest looked miserable. She found James outside of the caves, sitting outside on a rock, his head down, leaning forward, arms on his lap and hands together. Despite what's been happening between them, she went to sit down next to him.

"You okay?" She asked.

He didn't answer right away, he nodded in response. "You?" He looked at her.

She nodded weakly. There was light in the sky, it was merely a moonlight, they could see it's light through the clouds, they seemed to be passing by. "The Lost Boys haven't had any nightmares for so long, do they?"