"You mean you aren't gonna see her until Christmas. I'm not going to see her until next vacation," Froyce corrected. "Remember their next year arrangement? One of us to each of them per break."

           Freya groaned, "Right. I bloody hate it."

           "Bloody hate what?"

           Both heads turned around and there they saw James Potter.

           He was dressed up in simple jeans and a shirt and brown boots. His hair was slightly damp, making it wavy, rather than completely curly. And he was smiling sheepishly. James Potter was adorable. All these things just almost made Freya drool a pool. She hated his effect on her.

           Froyce pressed both of his lips together then closed his book loudly to break the silence — because clearly, nobody was speaking. "Well, I think I'll take a shower and make sure my things are all settled."

           He stood up and gathered his things. And before he walked away, he made sure to ruffle Freya's hair — just to annoy her, "You know what not to do."

           Freya pushed him away — and since she was still sitting, she had pushed Froyce's legs — making the boy laugh. He greeted, "James," with a nod as he passed by the bespectacled boy before descending to his dorm and completely leaving the two.

           The two trailed Froyce until he completely disappeared, leaving the both of them alone to suffer in the awkwardness. But it seemed like James wasn't going to have it. "So," he pursed his lips and Freya turned to him. He smiled lightly and said, "What did you bloody hate?"

           "You mean besides you?" Freya said under her breath. Half of her wanted him to hear it but another half didn't want to. The latter had won.

           "I'm sorry, what?"

           Freya smiled and abruptly shook her head, "Oh, nothing. It's just about our parents arrangement on whose getting who which break. It drives me insane."

           "I'm sorry to hear that," James said more on the formal side though Freya could sense the little amount of genuine concern dripping from the words. There was a pause, before he spoke again, "So, where will you be staying this break?"

           "Dad's with Froyce," said Freya, smiling lightly.

           "Ah, you'll be in the wizarding world still then," said James and Freya nodded in affirmation. James nodded back, "Good to hear."

           Then silence roamed them once more. It was quite a stupid scene. James was standing awkwardly, hands in his pockets while slightly rocking back and forth to ease himself up. While, Freya was sat on the floor, legs crossed and was looking everywhere but at the beautiful specimen in front of her.

           "I must say, I'm surprised," Freya decided to make conversation. As James tiled his head, she smirked. "The James Potter I know doesn't get up until noon when there are no classes."

           James looked elated that Freya opened a topic. He practically suddenly radiated. He grinned and answered, "I didn't sleep a wink."

           Freya rolled her eyes, "What is it with you and Froyce? It's like you're allergic to waking up early." When James looked at her questioningly, she elaborated, "Froyce also didn't sleep."

           "Ah," he nodded in affirmation. "How about you, then?" Freya's eyes almost went out her sockets when James sat down next to her. He crossed his legs and lazily dangled his arms on his knees before he continued speaking, "Why are you up so early?"