Chapter 34

Niall's POV

"Niall... I think I'm pregnant," Kate whispered, keeping her head turned towards the floor.

What?

"What?" I choked out.

"I think I'm pregnant." she repeated and I looked at her.

"Are you mad?" she asked and I recoiled like she had slapped me.

"No, of course not, why do you think I would be mad?" I asked and I saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

God, if only I could get out of these ropes and comfort her.

"Do you have any signs?" I asked awkwardly and she nodded, sniffing.

"I'm sick in the morning, I have a endless pain in my stomach, my period is four days late and I'm eating foods I don't usually eat." She said and I nodded.

If she was pregnant, this baby was not going to survive this. I knew it wouldn't.

This was all I had dreamed about when I thought I had lost Kate. About having kids. And now that she was pregnant, this was the worst possible situation for her to be in.

"It's not going to survive this," I heard Kate say and I felt my heart shatter.

"Kate..." I said, but I couldn't find any words to make it better.

"There is nothing you can say Niall," she whispered and our eyes locked for a minute.

"Did any of them hurt you?" I asked, fearing she would say yes.

"No, did they hurt you?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing that won't kill me," I said. I remember Shaun had kicked me in the stomach when I first woke up and Matt had punched me when he tied me to this chair.

"Niall... I... I'm scared," Kate whispered and my heart broke all over again. I hated seeing Kate like this. She was scared and now she was scared for our baby's life as well. I can not imagine what it is like to be in her situation right now.

"Kate?" I said and she looked up at me, her grey eyes filled with tears.

"Yeah?" She asked and I took a breath hoping this would at least make her feel a little better. Because it gave me some comfort to myself when I say this.

"I love you," I whispered and I saw her give me a small smile.

"I love you too, Niall," she said and I smiled but then I heard the door open. I turned round and saw it was Matt. Then I knew this situation was about to get a whole lot worse.

Kate's POV

The door opened behind Niall and Matt strolled in. There was uneasy feeling appeared suddenly in my body and I started struggling with the tape around my body. Sometimes, Matt scared me even more than Shaun because of what he nearly did to me. If Perrie hadn't have stopped him.

He walked past Niall, giving him a smile and came towards me. Of course he would. He undid the tape from around my body and pushed me up against a wall, opposite Niall.

"Let go of her!" Niall yelled but Matt just smiled at me, touching my cheek, making me turn towards his face.

"How about round two, babe?" He said, licking my neck. No. He wouldn't do it in front of Niall. But another part of my brain told me that he would.

He started pulling at my clothes and I decided I needed to think fast. I put my hands on his shoulders and tried pushing him away from me.

"Matt," I said, trying my best to get him off me.