Chapter 19

Kate's POV

Oh My God.

Perrie.

Her hair was tatted and she her shirt was ripped and torn.

"Perrie?" Niall whispered and she threw herself into his arms, collapsing in tears.

"It's okay," Niall said and I walked over to her.

"Perrie?" I said, putting a hand on her shoulder. She flinched and looked up at me, with tears swimming in her eyes.

"Kate?" She whispered and launched herself into my arms, collapsing in them, falling to the ground and I followed with her.

"Where were you?" I said. Perrie sniffed and wiped her nose before answering.

"In a house, a few miles back, I ran to here," she said as she started to stand up. Suddenly, her eyes widened and she gripped onto my forearm tightly.

"What?" I said, startled and she gasped.

"We need to go, now," she said, pulling on my arm.

"Why?" I said, and Niall put his hand on my shoulder.

"Matt. He chased me. Through the woods. He's still around." She breathed.

Shit.

"He told me he was after you," Perrie whispered and I gulped.

Double shit.

"What?" Niall said and I shook my head.

"No time we need to go now," I said and Niall nodded, as both of us supported her weight, her tired and shaky muscles, working under our arms. It took us ten minutes to run to the clearing to were the car park was and Niall fished the keys out of his pocket but he froze.

I turned and I saw why.

Matt was leaning against the bonnet of Niall's car and he looked as angry as hell. Perrie gripped the back of my top tightly and my breath hitched in my throat. Matt looked up and locked eyes with mine, a grin growing on his face.

"Hey there, babe," he said, winking at me. I held my ground, spreading my feet out a little. He jumped off the bonnet, and walked towards us.

"I'll tell you what I want, and it's a choice really, that I'm going to let you make, Niall," he said and Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Perrie or Kate?" He said and Niall took a step forward.

"What?" He asked and Matt sighed.

"You can leave with one now, choose," he said and Niall shook his head.

"Well, I know what one I want," Matt said, eyeing up me. Niall reached round and grabbed my arm, pulling me close to him.

"A bit of a shit one your having then, mate," Niall said, putting an arm around my waist. Matt's eyes darkened and he threw his hands in the air.

"Okay, Perrie, you and I will go back to the house then and have some fun," he said, walking towards her. Niall started to move but I put a hand on his chest. I couldn't let him get hurt.

"Trust me," I said, grabbing his wrist, his eyes locking to mine. He nodded and I let go of his wrist. Matt grabbed Perrie's arm and she screamed and I breathed in and flew my leg up for my foot to hit him square in the chin. He let go of her and fell to the ground.

I heard Niall unlock the car and I turned to him.

"Get Perrie to the car," I said, just as Matt grabbed my ankle, pulling it, which made me fall to the ground. Matt had a strong grip on both my ankles as I wiggled to get out of his hold. I froze as I felt something tight go round my ankles and I saw it was a zip-tie. Shit. He must have had them in his pocket for when Perrie escaped. He then started reaching for my wrists. No way in hell.