Chapter 31

Kate's POV

Niall and I sat in silence for a few minutes, not saying anything. I felt tears of anger stinging my eyes and I grabbed my jeans from beside Niall and quickly pulled them on and walked to the other side of my room and I slapped the wall in anger.

"Kate..." Niall said, starting to get out of bed, putting his boxers on.

"No, Niall!" I snapped and I felt a horrible feeling in my stomach and I ran to the toilet. I lifted the lid of the toilet, dropping to my knees as I was sick. I heard Niall come in behind me, rubbing my back. After I had finished and flushed the toilet, I let Niall pull me in close to his chest.

It was either me, or everyone I cared about.

I pulled away from Niall, standing up.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I stopped at the doorway of the bathroom.

"To talk to Perrie, don't worry I won't run off," I said and left the room. I walked down the hallway and knocked Perrie's door. She opened the door and smiled but her smile faded when she saw the look on my face.

"What's wrong?" She said, taking me into the room. I looked round and saw there was no Zayn.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"He's away to the gym," she said and patted the spot beside her on the bed.

"I don't want to tell Lou this and Niall already knows," I said and Perrie nodded.

"What is it?" She asked and I took a deep breath.

"A video message was sent to Niall's phone and it was Shaun. He said he wants me. Or he will kill every last one of us." I said and Perrie went silent.

"Shit," I heard her mutter and I put my head in my hands.

"What did Niall say?" She said and I shook my head.

"I didn't really let him say anything," I said and she nodded.

"I really thought we were rid of them. But no." I sighed, getting off the bed.

"What are you going to do?" She whispered and I laughed shortly.

"What can I do, Perrie?" I muttered and she shook her head, tears appearing in her eyes.

"If you go, he will kill you!" She yelled and I snapped.

"Jesus Christ, do you not think I know that! But I'm not going to let anyone get hurt or killed because of me!" I shouted and she stepped back.

"Kate!" She yelled, placing her hands on my shoulders. I locked eyes with her and she hugged me tightly.

"I know, you're scared and confused but you can't make rash decisions," she mumbled into my ear and I nodded, squeezing her tight. She pulled back when I heard her phone vibrate. She unlocked the screen and she smiled.

"Go and get Niall and you can come and have lunch with Zayn and I, in the Bistro down on the ground floor, there are people you have to meet," she says and I nodded, although meeting people was the last thing on my mind.

I walked back to my room and went in and saw Niall sitting on the bed, with his head in his hands. He looked up and stood up as I came in.

"Kate..." He started but I flew into his arms before he could say anything. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me close and I wrapped my arms around his torso, placing my head against his chest.

"Lou came back in and I showed her the video, and she is showing it to Paul," he said and I nodded.

"Perrie said we have to go have lunch with her and Zayn down in the Bistro," I said and he laughed, smiling.