Chapter 5

"So, do security know about Tristian and the whole kidnapping thing?" I asked as Lou and I ate Malteasers. I could hear the One Way or Another playing from the arena.

"They wouldn't know as much as you know," Lou said, popping a Malteaser in her mouth.

"Oh," I said, crunching some chocolate between my teeth.

I laid down on the sofa and put my hands to my face.

"What's the matter?" Lou said, rubbing my knee.

"It's just that... I'm just scared, you know?" I asked and she wrapped me in a hug.

"Awwww sweetie," were the words she told me about five times. She then pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"So what do you think of the boys?" she asked me excitedly.

"Oh, I love them!" I said, smiling.

"I knew you would, they are all lovely." she smiled, grabbing another hanful of Malteasers.

I slowly got up off the sofa and walked towards the bathroom.

"Where you going?" Lou asked me, her mouth full of chocolate.

"The toilet?" I said, pointing at the door.

But she shook her head.

"Out of service," she said. Where do I go to pee now?

"There are toilets down the corridor," she said and I nodded, heading out the door.

I made my way down the corridor, the music from the concert, vibrating through the cheap flooring.

I found the toilets easy enough and was then walking back to the dressing room.

Humming along to She's Not Afraid, I was ready to go back into the dressing room.

Until I heard a noise.

My hand froze on the keypad as I was ready to get into the room.

I took off my Vans, so as they wouldn't make noise on the floor. I silently tread down the corridor and saw what I was looking for.

A door. Slightly ajar.

Somebody was in here. And it wasn't crew because they were all accounted for either on stage, backstage or dressing rooms.This room was a spare dressing room where the boy's clothes were put when we got off the tourbus.

I took a breath, slowly let it out and plunged into the dark room. The room was lit up eerily by the fire exit signs. I stepped further into the room and the door slammed from behind me.

And I heard the pump of a gun, and felt cold metal placed against the side of my head.

Damn.

I glanced in the mirror and saw a guy, around Louis' age, I would guess, dressed in black, but no mask covering his face.

Stupid man.

He gripped my upper arm and put me against the wall, pointing the gun at me.

"So your part of the tour team?" He said, smiling creepily.

At that moment in time, I decided I had two options. Either, be sassy and not afraid of him and he could then expect an attack coming or, I act scared and clueless and go in for the kill.

I decided to go with option two.

I nodded, making my eyes go wide.

"So you will know what dressing room One Direction will go into when they finish, that monstrosity they call a concert?" He said, pushing his body closer to mine.