Chapter 11

Kate's POV

Standing in front of the long mirrors in the changing rooms, I changed into the bikini. It was pale pink with white swirling through it. I expected my body in front of the mirror and saw the pale bruising around my stomach where I was attacked. I wrapped a towel around my body and entered the room where the pool was. It was empty, thank god.

I unwrapped the towel from around my body and slipped into the warm water. I swam a few lengths until I heard the door opening from the gym. I grabbed the side of the swimming pool and saw... Niall.

He had a smirk plastered on his face and I splashed water at him.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, Horan!" I laughed and he smiled.

"Do you need some company?" He asked and I looked at him, raising my eyebrows. He was fully clothed.

"You don't have trunks on!" I said and he smiled.

"I could come in in my boxers," he said, raising an eyebrow. I nodded and laughed as he stripped off his top, jeans and shoes, jumping into the pool.

He appeared from under the water, squirting water out of his mouth. Damn, that was attractive.

"Jesus, it's freezing!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Grow up and be a man!" I said, splashing him with water again. He looked shocked again, and then he smiled, mischievously. I moved out of the way quickly as he tried to splash me with water and he then tried splashing me again, but I kept avoiding the wave of water that came towards me.

"No fair!" He yelled and I stuck my tongue out. He then lunged for me and I was not ready for that. I screamed when he grabbed me and placed his arms around my waist tightly.

"Submit," he said, in a fake low evil voice. I giggled, shaking my head and he laughed.

"You asked for it," he said and he dragged me underwater. I felt us touch the tiled, flooring of the pool and then he brought us back up to the surface. I coughed, spitting out water but I was laughing at the same time. My hands were placed around his neck and I felt his large hands still on my waist. He was laughing also, his laugh echoing around the empty pool room and I found my eyes becoming locked to his. His blonde hair, stuck to his face and his eyes sparkled, reflecting the colour of the water. He moved a strand of my wet hair away from my face and suddenly there was no more laughing. There was just the sound of our breathing as we were staring into eachothers eyes.

Our faces instinctively, came closer to eachother, until I felt his forehead bump into mine, and it stayed there and I felt his hot breath on my lips. One of his hands moved from my waist to cup the side of my face. His lips brushed mine once and when I didn't respond he started to move away but I wanted this. I needed this.

I used my hands which were on the back of his neck to pull him back to me and our lips connected. He moaned into the kiss and he moved his hand down from my face to grip the bottom of my thighs and he lifted me up, my legs twisting around his torso and the kiss became more passionate. Niall bit my bottom lip, tugging at it slightly and I gasped and he slid his tongue into my mouth, gliding it over my own. I felt my legs slipping down his wet body, but he gripped my thighs again lifting me up. He planted a small kiss on my lips once more and rested his forehead on mine.

Our breaths were heavy and then Niall smiled and so did I, my hand still wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Do you know how long I've been wanting to do that?" He said, grinning and I laughed, splashing a little bit of water at him.

"Your such a dork," I said and he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know, but you love it," he said and we broke away when we heard the door open and Harry walked in, grinning.

"Hey, don't break up your romance because of me," he said, putting his hands in the air.

"How...?" Niall said and I was thinking the same thing.

"Yeah, I came down like five minutes ago and you guys were getting cozy, so I watched because I thought it would be rude to break up your little..."

"You pervert!" I yelled and both Niall and I splashed water at him. Harry stood there shocked, moving his wet curls out of his face.

"Yeah, I deserved that," he said, laughing, "I'll catch you two later," he said, disappearing.

I turned to Niall he kissed me quickly on the forehead and he swam to the edge of the pool. I followed and he leant me his hand, I accepted and he pulled me out of the pool. I grabbed the towel I had brought with me, throwing it to Niall, he quickly dried himself and put on his clothes. I wrapped the towel around my body, about to enter the changing room when I felt Niall wrap his arms around me from behind.

"Promise me after tomorrow's show, you'll go out the cinema with me?" He said, nipping at my earlobe.

"Yes, I would love to go with you!" I said, turning round, kissing him on the lips and disappearing into the changing rooms.