Seventh Year Part 13

Start from the beginning

"Mate, we wouldn't've lived without you. You beat Him." George told him.

Harry shook his head siriusly. "No, he was mortal then. Anybody could've after that."

They gave up. He was too stubborn.

Bellatrix eventually entered. They'd missed the Malfoy's exchange.

"Ughh. That b*tch." Neville spat.

"Neville --" Ginny mumbled halfheartedly.

"No, Ginny, he's right. She's a despicable woman." Bill told her.

They fought over who would summon 'the Dark Lord', until Bellatrix spotted the sword, at which point she began shrieking hysterically.

She sent all except Hermione into the cellar.

At this point, Harry began to pace, his face in a grimace, muttering, "my fault, all my fault." over and over again.

Luna just walked with him, telling him it was okay, it was over.

------------------------------------------------

In the cellar Ron screamed for Hermione, and they heard Hermione's screams, they were terrible and drawn out. Both boys in the memory were shaking.

"Oh my god." Minerva whispered.

"Harry?" Someone whispered in the darkness. "Ron? Is that you?"

"Luna, thank God you weren't in Azkaban. Not that and cellar's any better, of course--"

"Thank you Percy."

------------------------------------------------

Dobby came, and after much discussion, popped Luna, Dean, and Ollivander away.

Then they saw the fight break out upstairs with the Malfoy's.

As Dobby was Apperating Ron, Harry, and Hermione away, the knife was thrown.

"DOBBY!" Both Harry's yelled, upon seeing the blood and dying elf.

They watched Harry sob over his body, many trying to keep their own tears away.

They saw Luna and Harry having a moment as Andromeda said, causing them both to blush.

They left the pensieve after seeing the mini funeral, and then the conversations Harry had with the goblins and wand maker.

------------------------------------------------

Ron and Hermione looked up to see many teary faces. She walked up to Harry and punched his arm, before hugging him. "It was not your fault, you stupid git." She laughed.

"That was a terrible memory, why don't we go out for milkshakes? There's this amazing shop in London." Hermione offered.

They agreed.
------------------------------------------------
"Woahh." The Weasleys and other wizards were in awe.

The sweet shop was small on the outside, but bigger on the inside, and brightly colored in neon. "There are so many flavors!" Ginny cried multiple times.

Eventually -- after 15 minutes -- they had all decided, and Harry and Hermione ordered.

"You're. . . all together?" Asked their waitress.

Harry chuckled. "Yeah. All the way to the read headed girl back there." He pointed to a gumball machine. "I'll be ordering."

"Right, right. Okay sir, if you'll give me just a minute to write it down."

"Of course," he waited until so he had a pad and pencil. "Okay, I wrote up a list.

Arthur - Strawberry w/nuts, candies, and cone
Molly - Chocolate in bowl
Bill- Graham Central Station
Fleur - Chocolate Chip
Charlie - Pumkin
Percy - Vanilla
George - Orange Sherbet
Ron - Chicken
Hermione - M&M
Harry - Velvet Cake
Ginny - Smurf
Luna - Lime
Neville - Cotton Candy
Minerva - Cheesecake
Andy - Fudge
Hagrid  - Bubblegum

Just set them on the counter and we'll hand them out."

Hermione chuckled. "Big family. Here's 50 dollars. Hopefully that'll do? Keep the change."

The waitress looked fearful. "Y-yes ma'am. And Sirius. Ri-right away! Mr. Cannick? Order for . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 16!"

"Bloody Hell! I'll be right out Candice!"

------------------------------------------------

"This is delicious!" What's it called again?" Ron exclaimed, loudly.

"Quieter, Ron! And ice cream." Hermione chided.

Harry felt a tap on his shoulder. "Um, excuse me." They said.

He turned. "Yes, what can I --"

He went speechless.

They all turned to him, then glared at who was behind him.

------------------------------------------------

Hey, cliffhanger! Haha! Anyway, I hope ya'll liked it! Who's behind Harry? Comment!