About Last Night Pt.1

I roll over and close my eyes tighter because of the light hitting my face. I stretch out my arms and feel someone's skin. 

I open my eyes and see a familiar face lying next to me. That's when all the memories form last night hit me. I sit up to quickly and grab my head because I'm so hung over.

"Oh my God." I say and look at the guy next to me. It's Shawn Mendes. I cover myself with the blankets and quietly get out of bed and get my clothes on.

I pace around my room trying to figure out what to do. If my dad sees him here he will flip.

I'm nineteen and I still live with my dad. My mom died five years ago so it's just me, him and my sister Anna who is a year older.

My sister lives in her college campus and comes and stays with us a lot. She's actually home right now.

Shawn starts moving, but he doesn't wake up. "Oh what do I do?" I say to myself. "Hey Rose I need to know if-woah that's Shawn Mendes!" I turn and see my sister come in my room.

"I know, shut up!" I say and pull her into the room and shut the door behind her. "Dude you slept with Shawn Mendes!" She says. 

"I know! Get over it and help me get him out without dad seeing!" I say. I hear Shawn grunt and me and Anna look at Shawn.

"Oh hi." Shawn says and smiles when he sees us. He grabs his head and sits up. "So what did I miss?" Shawn asks. "Please help me." I say to Anna.

"Okay, get him dressed, call him an uber, and I'll go distract dad while you get him out." She says. "Okay where is dad?" I ask. 

"In the kitchen cooking." She says and I nod. "Okay well I'll text you when he's ready." I say. "What's going on?" Shawn asks. "Shhh. Keep it down. I'll explain in a minute." I say.

Anna leaves the room and I lock the door behind her. "Okay you need to get your clothes on." I say to Shawn so he gets dressed quickly.

"Okay now I live with my dad. It's just me,him and my sister Anna  who you just met. We have to get you out of the house without my dad seeing you." I say.

"Okay got it." He says and gets dressed. Once he's dressed I grab my shoes and put them on.

"Okay come on, I just texted Anna." I say and get up to leave but then Shawn grabs my hand and turns me around. "Wait." He says and looks at me in such a charming way.

"What?" I ask. "I had a great time last night and I don't want to leave here and never talk to you again." He says and I smile.

"Shawn we don't have much time to get you out of here." I say. "Just give me your number." He says and hands me his phone. I sigh and smile then quickly put my number in his phone.

"There, now let's go." I say and take him by the hand and lead him out of the room quietly.

We made it down stairs and I hear my dad and Anna talking. Then I get a text from the uber I ordered from Shawn. They are out side waiting.

"Okay come on." I say quietly to Shawn and we race across the living room and through the front door.

I quietly close the door behind me and walk Shawn out to the uber.

He gets in and right before I closed the door he stops it. "So I'll text you?" He says and I smile.

"Bye Shawn." I say and smile. "Wait. That's the second time you've said my name, how'd you know who I was?" He asks. "I knew who you were when I first met you, but it didn't really matter." I say and he smiles.