Soccer and Announcements

Start from the beginning

"Oh, so that's how we're playing, Ginevra?"

"Yes, Ronnie!"

"Fine. George!"

Ginny narrowed her eyes, saying in a low voice, "Luna."

"Oh, that's a shame." Luna said to Harry.

"Charlie!"

"Bill, get over here!"

"Dad!"

"Hey no fair!" Ginny complained, while Arthur was bouncing with excitement. "C'mere Nev."

The game began

The game began.

(I don't really get sports, so I'm gonna be terrible at describing this. Sorry!)

Ron's team got the ball first. "Harry, you kick." Harry shrugged. He knew they weren't going to play exactly by the rules. He ran and...kicked it hard.

"Awesome kick, Harry!" George yelled.

Harry flushed, yelling back as he ran, "Thanks George. Block him!" Neville was running towards George, trying to kick the ball into their goal.

Hermione was yelling curses at everyone. "Goddammit Bill, block the ball! Tackle him! I hate you Harry! Stop being so good!"

Jeez, she was competitive.

Finally, though, the game was finished. Luna had kicked the ball right between Ron's legs, and it went in.

"IN YOUR FACE YOU BLOODY LOSERS!" Hermione was chanting.

Harry was laughing, Luna was laughing too. "Hey Lu, nice kick!" He shouted, kissing her cheek.

So, sweaty and cheerful, they ran inside.

Tracking mud with them.

Molly immediately sighed. "I'm glad you had fun...but please clean this up."

"Will do, Mum." Charlie promised.

They heard the Floo and Minerva appeared.

"Hi, Professor!" They called.

"Dear Merlin! What on earth happened to you?"
She exclaimed.

"Soccer." Everyone answered.

She sighed. "Molly, any help?"

"No, no. I've got it under control."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"So," Harry had said, once they started dinner, "I have an announcement." He looked to Minerva.

She just nodded, as if to say, 'Well, what are you waiting for?'

"Minerva offered me a place with the Hogwarts Staff. I'm going to be Professor of DADA."

"Congratulations!" Everyone cheered. Molly ran over, encasing him in a hug.

"Wait, what about NEWTs?" Hermione asked.

Minerva smiled. "Ah, yes. Harry's NEWTs. He can simply take them now, or he can forget."

"I'd like to take them still" Harry told her.

"This Saturday, six days from now. You'll just need to review."

"Thanks!"

"Now, Harry, I forgot to tell you, as you'll be the only professor that is a Gryffindor, you're also the new Gryffindor Head of House." Minerva explained.

Harry went wide-eyed. "But, how do I do that?"

"Simple. You make announcements, mak sure the Gryffindors are healthy and behaved, and you also notify their parents of anything you feel they must know."

"Okay. And I made a list of things that might inprove Hogwarts. We might not be able to do them, but I figured I'd give it to you." Harry told her, pulling out a piece of notebook paper.

She told him she'd look it over and they could talk about it when they met with the other professors, Sunday after his NEWT exams.

-------------------------------------

So...I need your guys help with a question! If you could change anything about Hogwarts, what would it be? Think of this as if you were a student. Also, if you could add anything,  what would you add? It could be classes, extracurriculars, rules?

It'll be in the next chapter, so comment soon!