fifty

[10:27 am, saturday, 7/9]

hey sana :")

how is my princess doing? ♡ don't be alarmed... i don't how to tell you this but i'll be getting surgery for a disease i didn't tell you about. i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. i wanted you to focus more on your studies rather than on me.

after this surgery, i don't know if i'll survive. but if i don't, please continue to live your life happily even without me. i know you, you're a strong person.

if i don't survive, just remember that i love you so much. i would trade the whole world for your happiness. i won't ever let anyone hurt you, you know that. i still don't understand why you chose to accept me even when i'm really not worth it for a girl like you. but thank you, babe. for staying by my side all this while.

until then, this will be my last message to you.
i'm truly sorry for being rude to you the last time. i love you so much

sana leaned her head back on the sofa, closing her eyes as tears trickled down her cheeks.

she lost someone. someone she hated at first. but it was that someone who, at the same time, taught her what love truly was. how it felt to be loved. how love changed everything.

and now he's not here, by her side. she hated it. but for his sake, she had to move on. she slowly folded the paper with two fingers, caressing it with her thumb.

she felt a hand slip under hers, squeezing her hand fondly.

she quickly wiped her tears away with the back of her other hand, looking to her side to see who it was.

" you ready to go? ", xiyeon smiled softly, gently ruffling sana's hair.

sana deeply breathed in before nodding, the two stood up from the sofa.

she didn't get to tell him that she loved him enough when he was alive. but he assured her, that he knew she loved him without the need of being told. there aren't alot of people like him these days. she loved him for everything he was. flawless or not. she loved every aspect of him, and he did so for her too.