twenty-nine

" come eat lunch with me and rowoon oppa, taeyangie ", sana smiled.

his heart sank everytime he saw the two of them together, laughing and smiling.

he sighed, putting his books into his locker. youngbin walked towards him since he saw that his friend was suddenly so gloomy.

" taeyang ah, how are you? ", youngbin gave him a friendly slap on his back before fist-bumping him.

" not so fine haha ", taeyang shrugged.

" so, tell me. what's bothering you? you're suddenly too sad nowadays ".

" it's nothing ", he sighed.

" as your hyung, i should be helping you somehow. has it got to do with sana? ", youngbin questioned.

taeyang sighed again ," yes it does. you know rowoon hyung? sana has been spending alot of time with him and i guess i'm... jealous? i don't know ".

" if you like her that much, you should make the first move. but sometimes, you don't get everything you want ", youngbin smiled lightly, patting his back.

" thanks hyung ," taeyang smiled.

" no problem, dongsaeng. i'm here whenever you need me ", he finally said, before giving taeyang a brotherly hug and left.

taeyang looked at sana who was laughing along with rowoon at her locker, and sighed once more.

i don't think i'll ever have the guts to tell her

-------

hii ~~ lame af filler chapter update! i'm sorry y'all have to read this crap ㅠㅠ

but guys guys guys!!! you guys know about wanna one's fan meeting in singapore on 22nd sep? my parents allowed me to go and im literally crying right now im-

it'll probably be my first and last chance to see a kpop idol group im speechless ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ

who's your bias in wanna one? ♥

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged