forty

saturday; 8:30 am

> sanaaa go to the park with me today?

are you asking me out? 😂 <

> what lmao no..

im just jokinggg :)) <

> so will you go out with me?

so you're asking me out? HAHA <

> answer the god damn question for goodness' sake

okay i'll go the park with you <

> yAy

yes i know you love me <

> yes you know i do

cheesy much <

> where did i learn that from ;)

bYe <
love u <
not HAHA <

> i never liked you anyway goOdbYe

shut up you love me <

sana chuckled as she looked up from
her phone and stretched her arms.

she went to her room and started to pick out what to wear. a sky blue sweater and black jeans.

she then quickly rearranged the pillows on the sofa, before slipping on her shoes and walked off to the park.

she immediately saw taeyang sitting on a bench when she reached the beach side.

she quickly sat down beside him and put her arm around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder

" hi taeyang ", she said, looking up at him and smiling before putting her head back down.

" hi ", taeyang's cheeks turned a light pink at her appearance.

" why did you want me to come hm? ", sana

" i don't know.. i just miss you ", he let out a soft chuckle. sana smiled at his statement.

" shall we go eat ice cream? ", he continued. sana looked up and smiled, nodding eagerly.

they got up and started walking to the convenient store nearby.

" hold my hand, it's cold ", sana gestured for his hand. taeyang immediately held her hand without any hesitation. sana smiled.

" hey, you know about the scholarship to germany? ", taeyang suddenly asked when they were eating their ice cream, his arm drapped over her shoulders.

" yeah. i just applied for it. my literature teacher said i might just get chosen to go to germany ", sana said with an excited smile.

" you're going to leave me alone in korea? ", taeyang pouted.

" you should apply for it too! we can got together ", she pat his head.

" yah, i'm not as smart as you ", taeyang pouted even more.

" i don't even know if i going to get picked or not yet you're already whining ", sana chuckled ," okay. if i do get picked, i'll send you a text everyday and video call you when i have free time okay? ".

" promise? ".

" i promise ".

--------
[14 September 2017]

chapter update! my exams are coming very soon so yeah please expect this author to be on a semi hiatus for awhile while i study :))

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged