two

"sanaaaaa! hE CONFESSED TO ME BEFORE I DID" .

~•⭐•~

sana was usually walking to school when someone bumped into her, making her drop her books.

"oh..." , he muttered out, just standing there.

she stood there, speechless. she waited for him to help pick her stuff up but he did nothing.

"uhm...aren't you going to help me?", she slightly raised my eyebrows.

"uhm no", he rolled his eyes, still standing there but with his arms crossed. she got a good look at him. he was good looking, tall, he had nice purple hair but he was certainly rude.

he looked like someone who was boyfriend material but he was rude.

"what the heck?! you were the one who made me drop my books, for god's sake", her eyebrows were knitted into a frown.

"who told you to walk so slow?", he shot back which made her jaw drop when she heard his language .

"excuse me? what is wrong with you? why is it so hard for you to just pick up the books you made me drop? eughh", she was frustrated at him, so she aggressively pushed him away and bent down to pick up the scattered books.

he chuckled and he and his group of friends walked away, leaving her cursing at his back.

as she picked her books up, hwiyoung saw her and jogged to catch up, giving her a friendly slap on her back.

"sana ah, who was that?", he asked her as he helped carry some of the books.

"i don't know hwiyoung, some guy with ugly purple hair", she rolled her eyes.

"oh you mean taeyang hyung? he's 2 years older than me", she was obviously not interested in whoever taeyang was so she changed the topic.

"anyway, how'd it go with dahyun?", sana wiggled your eyebrows teasingly. he immediatly broke out into a wide smile.

"she...likes me back", his head was hanging down but she could see his cheeks starting to blush.

sana started to squeal and jumped up and down, shaking his shoulders.

"see! i told you. mY SHIP IS SAILING", she squealed again, ruffling his hair in the process all the way until they both reached school.

"did you ask her on a date? you know valentine's day is coming up in a few days!", she poked his arms, smirking.

"yes and she said she would go with me", he said, making her squeal again and repeating the fangirl process.

------