twenty-three

2 months passed, and taeyang and sana had reached school. they were busy talking while sana kept her books in her locker.

suddenly slightly loud murmurs and whisperings were heard. sana stopped talking, she looked around and almost all the girls were looking in front of her. she then turned around and saw what they were all staring at.

" it's rowoon! "

" oh my god he's so handsome! "

" wow he looks so charming "

so many compliments were made upon seeing the new guy. sana's eyes widened.

" woah, he's really good looking " , sana mumbled to herself. taeyang too had his eyes on the new guy, but he got annoyed that sana was suddenly distracted by him.

" uh yeah sure, let's go now sana ", taeyang closed her locker door and pulled her away.

she pouted but still looked at rowoon, who wasn't really far from her.

" ah waeguerae?? .. " , she lightly tugged on taeyang's arm.

they stopped infront of sana's class and taeyang finally released her hand. he was lightly smiling at her.

" anhi, i just thought that you should get to your class quick coz the bell's gonna ring soon ".

" uhm ... but the bell doesn't ring in another 25 minutes ? " , sana said as she checked her watch. but she then looked up and chuckled.

" is it because of that new guy? " , sana playfully poked his cheek.

" huh? what? no ... i never said anything about him ... ? ", he rubbed his nape and nervously smiled.

" are you jealous? i never knew someone like you could be jea- " .

" just get in already, you punk " , taeyang scoffed and slowly pushed her into her classroom.

" okay okay sorry ~ " , sana rolled her eyes. she then turned around and smiled at him. he smiled back and waved at her, mouthing out the words 'see you later' and then walking off to his own class.

sana was still smiling on her way to her desk, thinking about the possibility of taeyang being jealous.

--------

haii ~ chapter update! im sorry that it's a little short tho but i'll try my best to update more often now okay :))

and jinjja jeongmal daebak wanjeon hoel real thank you for 3.4k reads and 300+ votes!! 😭😭💕 what did i do to deserve this omg im crying

and also thank you alot for reading and following this story, im sorry if i ever had been on a hiatus for too long without telling you guyssss i feel bad huhu

kk thanks for reading, i lav u 💗