twenty-six

once school had ended, sana's phone beeped with messages. she turned it on to see all the messages which was sent from the one and only taeyang.

' sana yah ~ '
' how was school? '
' i miss you '
' did you miss me? '

sana chuckled as she read the messages. she decided to go and visit him since he was sick today.

' hey i'm coming over now '
' and no i don't miss you HAHA '

sana smiled to herself as she plugged in her earpiece. she then headed off for taeyang's house.

" taeyang ah~ i'm here ", sana called out after knocking on his front door. the door almost immediately opened to reveal a coughing taeyang who managed a smile upon seeing sana.

" eh.. *cough* i thought you were joking *cough* ", taeyang gestured her to come in.

" omo how did you get so sick ", sana gently rubbed his back and pinched his cheek.

" maybe because i miss you too much *cough* ", taeyang chuckled as he plopped down onto the sofa.

" haha funniest joke i've ever heard today ", sana softly laughed before she sat down beside taeyang.

" what? i really mean it ", taeyang pouted. sana chuckled and ruffled his hair.

" so, have you eaten food and your medicine? ", sana asked. taeyang nodded before coughing again.

" well i guess you should take a nap now? ", sana said as she took a few of the pillows and gave them to taeyang.

" okay ", taeyang took a pillow and quickly placed it on top of sana's lap, before lying his head down on that pillow.

" yah! what are you doing?? ", sana lightly hit taeyang's cheek.

" don't move, it's comfortable ", taeyang smiled with his eyes closed.

" aish this boy ", sana scoffed, playfully but softly pulling at his hair. he didn't budge, sana sighed.

she reached out for the tv remote and turned on the television. her hand was still on taeyang's head and she unconsciously started playing with his hair.

she twirled strands of his hair around her fingers, smiling to herself as he slept soundly in her presence.

why was so many mixed feelings erupting in her heart?

--------

heheheheh helluuu!!

guys dun worry, sana cares about taeyang too :)) how was your day? i hope it was good 😻

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged

R E A L I T Y | yoo tae yang ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें