fifteen

" see you at lunch later , okay ? " , taeyang winked at sana , who chuckled and nodded at him .

they went their separate ways . sana walked to class with thoughts scurrying through her head .

why is taeyang acting so weird these days ? being all nice around me ?

Ms choi came into the class shortly after sana entered .

" morning class , today i'll be revising with you the important topics of which you have to study for the upcoming examinations on 25th April " , the teacher announced .

everyone groaned upon hearing about exams . sana could see dahyun rolling her eyes , loudly sighing .

sana didn't seem bothered to the point that she chuckled at the mentioning of having to study .

it was not that she liked studying but it was always that she constantly got good grades so exams wasn't such a big deal for her .

Ms choi started explaining the different topics of geography and sana started to drift off to sleep . Ms choi didn't notice her since she was sitting all the way to the back of class .

she only woke up after the loud school bell rang . she rubbed her eyes and stretched at the most , sighing at nothing in particular . she slowly put her books into her bag as everyone started to leave the classroom . 

once she was finally done , she walked out of the classroom lazily . as expected , taeyang was waiting for her outside with a cheeky smirk on his face . 

" why do you look so sleepy ? " , taeyang chuckled when he saw sana still rubbing her eyes . 

" i just woke up from a nice looooooooong nap " , she smiled before yawning . taeyang and her then walked off to the canteen with taeyang admiring sana's adorable character . 

-------

[17.05.17]

helloooo <3 im back ~ !! exams are finally doneeee omg im like so happy and worried at the same time coz im scared i'll flop my math papers so hard , my workings were all so really really messy :((

but here's a really lame filler-ish chapter for y'all wonderful people coz i just decided to update ehehehe :)) exams has been really shitty and i im honestly glad its over now ^^

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗