forty-nine

[9:28 am, friday, 6/7]

taeyang's eyes started to flutter open. it was blurry. he only managed to see some white walls. he felt too weak.

he saw his parents. his mother was crying. they didn't notice his eyes slowly opening.

but he was too weak.

they closed again.

[11:57 pm, friday, 6/7]

his eyes opened again. the room was dimly lit. he pushed himself to look around even though he felt weak. he saw a figure beside his bed, he head hung low. the figure was scratching his head. he was holding a cap. his hair was brown. fimiliar.

" h-hyung..? ", taeyang muttered, his voice soft, weak, raspy.

his head shot up upon hearing taeyang's voice and he stood, eyes evidently wide even in the darkly lit room.

" taeyang? are you awake? ", he turned the side table light on and saw taeyang blinking a number of times.

" youngbin hyung? ", taeyang asked again. youngbin smiled at the younger, ruffling his hair fondly.

taeyang managed a weak smile. youngbin pulled his chair closer to the bed and sat down.

" how are you feeling, dongsaeng? ", he smiled compassionately.

" i don't know what to feel, hyung ", taeyang let out a weak chuckle ," but why are you still here? it's late and there's school tomorrow ".
" i just wanted to see you. tomorrow is saturday, by the way ", youngbin chuckled.

taeyang made the 'oh' face and slowly nodded. there was a few seconds of silence before taeyang spoke.

" hyung... i miss sana.. ", his eyes obvious of despair. youngbin bit his lower lip and sighed.

" we all do, taeyang. she can't come back yet. she's got an entry test going on. ", youngbin sighed ," she says she's worried about you the last time i texted her. you've got to tell her about this sooner or later, taeyang. she can't wait forever ".

" i know, hyung. ", taeyang pouted. " i'll tell her soon ".

" yeah. it's going to be her birthday in 4 days. and you're going to get a surgery in 2 days to remove the blood clot ".

" surgery? what surgery? ", taeyang frowned at the mention of getting an operation, he pushed himself up and leaned onto the back of the bed.

" oh.. the doctor told us that you could be saved if you get a surgery ", youngbin said.

" oh my god.. you didn't even let me think this through! ", taeyang hissed, rubbing his forehead.

" look.. i'm sorry okay. we wanted to wait for you to wake up but the doctor already said that you had to get the surgery ," youngbin pleaded. taeyang only frowned even more.

" please taeyang? do it for sana ", he continued.

taeyang's expression softened at the thought of sana, he almost smiled before turning back to youngbin, frowning.

" fine. i mean what's the point if i say yes or no? i'm going into that surgery room anyway ", taeyang rolled his eyes.

youngbin shook his head fondly.

---------

hiiiiiiii oh ma ghad what have i written?? idk anymore g00d bYe wOrld

thanks for reading, i lav u 💖

xx taeyanged