four

it was 1 pm that day and sana was still outside with dahyun, shopping for who knows how many hours.

"sana! omg look!! this dress is so gorgeous, you should get it for your date, ya know", she pointed eagerly at the a simple blue blouse with long sleeves.

"ehhh i'm not getting that", she shook her head and was about to walk away when dahyun tugged onto her sleeve, whining.

"pleaseeeee! its only for this date! after the date, you can hand it over to me. please sana!".

"fine. you're lucky i'm your bestfriend", sana ruffled dahyun's hair, taking the dress.

"what do you think hwiyoung will wear for your date ?", sana asked dahyun .

"something boyfriend material ", she squealed and sana chuckled.

"who do you think he'll bring though?", dahyun then asked her.

she slightly raised her eyebrows and slowly nodded.

"i just hope he doesn't bring that guy with ugly purple hair who dropped my books and didn't want pick them up", she rolled her eyes at the thought of taeyang.

--------

hellooooo guys !1!1! this is sort of another filler-ish chapter for y'all, im sorry i didn't get to update quite often since school has had me doing projects and homeworks everyday -_-

thanks for reading anyways, i hope u all had a good day !