forty-three

sana pulled her two suitcases into the airport after thanking and paying the taxi driver.

she stood by the side and inhaled the aroma of the airport deeply, before exhaling.

" gosh i miss this feeling ", sana smiled to herself as she started to walk to her boarding gate where she would find the other 9 students who were going to germany as well.

she caught sight of the group and walked towards them, greeting them with a bow. she only knew some of the students whom studied in the same class as her but she wasn't quite close with them.

she sat down beside some two girls after greeting them, sighing deeply. she rubbed her two hands together and gazed around. if she was going to be really honest, she was extremely nervous for this whole trip.

" hey there, you nervous? ", a girl with silky black straight hair approached sana with a warm smile.

she slightly bowed before offering a handshake ," hi i'm xiyeon. nice to meet you ".

" oh hi, i'm seohyun. but you can call me sana ", sana smiled back and shook hands with her ," and.. yes i am a little nervous for some reason ".

xiyeon took the empty seat beside sana ," aw don't be. i know it's our first time leaving korea for 3 years but it's worth it ".

" thanks xiyeon ", sana smiled.

the two started to chatter about what they would miss the most; which turned out to be korea's food, and the people who they would really miss even though they knew they'd be coming back.

" i didn't expect you and taeyang to be close ", xiyeon said with a laugh ," your personalities are really different. like he's the type of 'bad' boy and you're smart and innocent ".

" me neither ", sana let out a laugh along with xiyeon.

" so how is your relationship with him? ", xiyeon asked, playfully poking her arm.

" oh we're good but we're not dating or anything ", sana chuckled.

" it'd be cute if you guys did! but not forcing you or anything ", xiyeon said with a giggle.

sana felt a sudden beep from her pocket. she reached in for her phone and unlocked it, noticing it was text from taeyang.

she mouthed out his name to xiyeon, who knew immediately who had texted her. she playfully smirked and sana just laughed.

11:36 am; tuesday

> sana
> i'm coming to the airport to see you off
> currently sneaking out rn ;) 

yah <
don't you dare <
stay in school kid!! <

> but i miss you :'(

i'll miss you too but you
gotta study <
you can say whatever you
want here ♡ <

> okay :(
> i hope you have a safe flight and do not look at other guys while you're at germany they may be attractive but always remember that yoo taeyang is more attractive
> don't skip your meals!
> study hard
> don't forget to send me a text everyday ok
> i love you ♡

possesive much 😂 <
and thank you <
i love you too ♡ <
now go and focus in class <

> i still want to talk to youuu
> the teacher hasn't caught me yet

oh god <
i met a new friend ya know :)) <

> who is it?
> is it a guy?
> what's his name
> yah tell me

" look at this guy, being so possesive ", sana told xiyeon.

" it's cute, to be honest ", xiyeon said and they both laughed.

" it'd be such a waste if you two didn't date ", xiyeon pouted playfully, sana only hit her arm while they both giggled like little kids. sana then quickly replied to taeyang's text.

yes <
it's a guy <

> don't be friends with him
> he's gonna take you away
from me :(

HAHA <
don't worry my goguma <
it's not a guyy <
her name is xiyeon :)) <

> oh
> but then you're going to be closer with her then you are with me!
> she's going to take you away from me!

yah <
stop being ridiculous <
she's not going to take me away from you okay :") <

> promise?¿

i promise ♡ <

> okay ♡
> i should focus in class now, since it makes you happy :))
> and that's all i want you to feel
> have a fun and safe flight ✨
> i'll go now byee
> ilyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

aww <
ilyttttttttttt <

sana smiled to herself. as soon as their conversation ended, an announcement was made. it indicated that the group could get their tickets and enter the departure lounge.

sana exhaled, butterflies erupting in her stomach as she stood up and recieved her ticket, before walking into the departure lounge with xiyeon by her side.

she sure was nervous for the trip. it was only 3 three years, but it could change a whole part of her life.

beep beep. she smiled as she read the text which appeared on her phone screen. who knew eventually taeyang was the guy who managed to steal her heart.

taeyangie ♡ :
[ " also i know you're probably nervous right now but don't be, you're going to do well for those 3 years in germany. i know it :)) but even if you don't, it doesn't matter, i'll still love you anyway :') ♥ " ]

-----------

hiiiii ♡ update!! hoe my god there were japanese students at my school just now istg they were the cutest beings to have ever stepped into our school HAHA ♥♥♥♥

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged