five

it was break time and sana walked to the canteen, linking her arm with dahyun's.

they were talking and giggling among  themselves by the lockers when a hand suddenly slammed against one locker.

they looked at the hand then at the guy's face in unison.

"hey", he said.

sana strained her eyes at the person's face, trying hard to recognise him.

when she finally realised, she felt as if she was boiling with anger.

"yOU AGain?!", she almost screamed at his face, but remembered that she had to use her inside-voice.

she rolled her eyes at him and immediately folded her arms, her eyebrows knitted together.

"i didn't catch your name back then", he asked.

"why in the world would i tell you my name when you were being oh so rude to me?", her eyes narrowed at him .

"what? i just bumped into you and you dropped your books, it's no big deal", he shrugged.

"no big deal? Ahaha SURE MY BOOKS DROPPED AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO PICK THEM UP, you call that no big deal?", she then leaned into his face.

"you were rude, and i don't fancy rude boys. oops", she pushed him aside and pulled dahyun along with her, walking away from him.

he looked at his friends and they almost wanted to burst out laughing.

"damn taeyang, you just got rejected by her", youngbin said.

"but you never get rejected by any girl, that one is strange", inseong continued, pointing at sana's back as she walked to the canteen.

"yeah, she's strange alright", taeyang sighed.

--------

chapter 5 up and published ! i really enjoy writing this story :))

i'll be starting another one soon after this one is at its last chapters. it will be called ' bestfriend ' and it will be about one sf9 member but i dont know who to write about can y'all help me and choose who to write about hehe

anywayyyy

thanks for reading !! i lav u 💗