twenty-four

recess finally came, and as usual, taeyang was waiting outside for sana.

she walked out of the class with dahyun and waved at taeyang who smiled and waved back. hwiyoung arrived shortly and dahyun linked her arm with his. they then started walking towards the canteen. 

sana was busy with her wallet but when she was putting it into her back pocket, it accidentally dropped out of her hands. she bent down to pick it up but another hand was far ahead of her. 

she looked up at the person who was holding out her wallet to her. " here, i got it for you ", his warm smile radiated his face as they made eye contact ," kim rowoon ". 

" uh... kim seohyun... but you can call me sana ", she shyly smiled as she slowly took her wallet. 

" yah sana... ? ", taeyang called for sana when he realised she wasn't walking with them anymore. he looked back and saw her, who was still with rowoon. he stopped and went to walk back to sana. 

dahyun and hwiyoung were both confused to why sana and taeyang weren't walking together so they decided they went and ate first.  

" annyeong hyung ", taeyang bitterly smiled, then took sana's wallet and mouthed out 'thank you'. he then waved 'goodbye' to rowoon before taking sana's hand and slowly pulling her away from rowoon. 

rowoon chuckled and waved at sana, she pouted and waved back. 

" yah, yah taeyang ah. slow down ", she lightly tugged at his arm ," why are you so pressed ".

" i don't like the way he smiled at you ", he slightly pouted at her. she chuckled.

" yah, don't worry. i won't fall for him, okay? ", she smiled and squished his cheek.

" then why were you acting so shy just now? ".

" what? he's attractive ", she grinned then laughed. he scoffed.

" yah, don't be jealous okay. i'm just being nice and i promise i won't fall for him. also please don't be rude to him again, he's a new guy ya know ", she smiled reassuringly and squeezed his hand. he sighed before smiling back.

---------