eight

"you both are to stay bere for the given 2 hours as a result of your misbehaviour in the school hall. do not leave this room".

Ms jin gently pushed them into the classroom and closed the door, locking it shut.

sana groaned and walked to a table at the back of the classroom and sat down, taking out her storybook.

"are you seriously just going to sit there and read your book for the next 2 hours?", taeyang asked .

"it's better than entertaining your shit", sana sarcastically smiled at him and he chuckled.

"okay fine. i'm sorry i dropped your books?", taeyang sat on the table infront of where sana was sitting.

"i don't forgive you", sana's eyes were still on her storybook.

"ah wae? please forgive me!!", taeyang whined at sana like a baby.

"ew stop that. we just met and you're already begging for my forgiveness? you're older than me, ya know?", sana rolled her eyes and continued reading.

"forgive me first, then i'll stop whining at you", taeyang said, then continued to whine and beg for sana's forgiveness.

he tugged onto her sleeve, he put her hand in both of his and shook it whilst saying 'sorry' to her, he annoyed her.

"okay okay, i forgive you. now get off me", she pushed at taeyang who had wrapped his arms around her arm and whined.

"yay", he smiled sheepishly.

sana looked at the clock and chuckled.

"wow, you were a baby for a full hour", she laughed and taeyang rolled his eyes.

"as long as you forgive me", taeyang said.

taeyang then started walking around the class and kicked the tables and chairs' legs , singing to a song.

sana heard his singing as he had sang louder than his kicking of the tables which had slightly skided across the floor, making loud squeak noises.

"yah taeyang ah, you've got a nice voice", sana smiled at him.

"my first ever compliment from kim seohyun",he smirked.

"thanks sana", he winked at her and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"can you sing hoo by j-min? do you know the song? we've got like 50 more minutes and i'm starting to get bored", sana pouted.

"aww that pout is cute", taeyang chuckled. "but you know who's cuter? me", he grinned and sana laughed.

"yeah sureeee now sing for me please", sana asked and taeyang nodded while smiling.

taeyang started singing and sana hummed along, taeyang's voice filling her mind.

the 50 minutes passed by quick with taeyang and sana both singing to old korean ballad songs.

Ms jin finally came and unlocked the door and told them they were free to go home. they greeted ms jin before leaving the school.

"ah i'm so tired", sana yawned while stretching her arms. taeyang chuckled.

sana's house wasn't far from their school and as a matter of fact, taeyang's house was just a few blocks down the street.

they didn't notice that they had been walking home together and that taeyang had unconsciously sent sana home.

"well, i guess i'm home already. why are you still here?", sana asked before yawning again.

"oh, my house is just down the street", he shrugged.

"ouh okay then. see you tomorrow, bye!", sana waved at him and entered her house..

how can two people who were just enemies a few weeks ago, be friends now?

--------

hellooooo how are you guyssss? im doing fine :)) here's an update for y'all , i hope you enjoyed it.

thanks for reading i lav u 💗