forty-four

" once we reach the dormitary, you will get to choose your room mate. maximum 2 people in each room and after that, come to me. i'll assign you your rooms. is that clear? ", the head teacher announced.

sana and xiyeon glanced at each other, getting the hint of becoming new roommates before giggling among themselves.

all the students nodded as they then started to enter the bus which would bring them to their temporary home.

for the whole trip, question after question scurried through sana's mind.

will i be comfortable here? will the people be nice to me? will the food be good? will i do well for the 3 years here? will taeyang still love and remember me when i get home?

" of course taeyang will still love you, idiot. he'll never leave your side ", she whispered to herself as she took a deep breath to calm herself down.

xiyeon couldn't help but notice that sana was mumbling some things to herself.

" hey, something on your mind? ", xiyeon asked as she took sana's hand and gently squeezed it.

" oh, nothing ", sana smiled reassuringly, squeezing xiyeon's hand back.

" thinking about taeyang? ".

" unfortunately yes ", sana sighed as she looked down at her shoes.

" i'm just... i don't know.. worried? that he'll leave me since i'm going to be away for so long. and there's going to be so many girls who's gonna chase after him now that i'm gone considering he's good looking and an ideal type. i'm scared he'll get tired of waiting ", she continued, leaning her head on the bus window pane.

" well, there's one thing for sure. if he really loves someone, he doesn't mind waiting. i know him. i'm actually his close cousin ," xiyeon started. sana's eyes widened in surprise at xiyeon's statement, which she chuckled at.

" we were close since young and he tells me alot about his love life and such. he talks the most about you whenever we see each other. and from how his eyes sparkle everytime he says your name, really tells me that he loves you and will not leave your side no matter what situation. trust me, okay? ", she engulfed sana in a hug, stroking her hair as if she was her younger sister.

they only just met that day, but xiyeon already treated her like one of her closest friends. she did make a promise to her cousin that she would take care of sana while they were at germany.

" really? ", sana's voice muffled, her cheek was squished as her head was on xiyeon's shoulder.

" his 'i love you's are no joke, child ", xiyeon pat sana's head. a smile erupted on sana's face as the two pulled apart from their hug.

" thank xiyeon. i can't believe we just met today but you're being such an amazing person ", sana hugged her again from the side.

xiyeon smiled as she leaned her head on sana's and clutched her hand.

--

the group finally reached the dormitary. sana xiyeon got their room and scurried up the staircase since it was only on the second floor.

they burst into the white room, ready to give it life and colour. they beamed at each other as they started unpacking their suitcases and settled their belongings in the closets and side tables.

" i'm loving this already ", sana said as she let herself fall on her bed

" has taeyang sent you a text hm? i think it's already lunch there ", xiyeon called out as she continued to unpack her things.

" i haven't gotten signal yet ", sana said before fiddling with her phone settings, finally being able to get a signal and connected to the wifi.

immediately, her phonecall ringtone was heard and the icon for a videocall popped onto her phone screen.

videocall request from 'taeyang ♡'.

----------

haiiiiiiuuu extra long chapter update because i love you guys!!!!!!!! and also hav y'all seen b1a4's latest comback mv yet?? if u haven't, please do!! sf9 gonna hav a comback soon too so fAntAsiES bE rEaDY

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged