thirty-two

sana still thought hard about why taeyang had been avoiding her.

" dahyun ah, i don't get why taeyang is still not talking to me ", sana said with despair in her voice.

" what did he say the last time you guys talked? ", dahyun asked.

" he said stuff about rowoon oppa but i don't know what the problem has to do with him ", sana pouted.

dahyun only nodded, not knowing what to say or how to make the situation better. she wasn't good at advising people.

" hm... maybe he's jealous? you know, you and him were once really close but all of the sudden, rowoon oppa came and you seem to have left taeyang behind ".

" that's ridiculous, he'd only be jealous if he likes me ", sana scoffed.

" but maybe he does like you. that's why he's jealous ", dahyun smirked.

" no he doesn't! ", sana's cheeks tinted a soft pink ," why would he even like someone like me? ".

dahyun chuckled and shook her head at her friend's foolish character.

" you know you're really a pabo, right? ", dahyun ruffled sana's hair. sana only smiled as she couldn't debate over it, it was true anyway.

it was 15 minutes into lunch time. sana was eating her lunch with rowoon as of the usual. she was picking around with her food.

" so... uhm have you ever had a boyfriend before? ", rowoon asked all of the sudden.

" oh? nope, never had one ", sana laughed.

" really? i thought someone as pretty as you would already have at least a few ", rowoon laughed.

sana giggled and smiled wide. he just called me pretty!

" i'm not pretty, what do you mean ", sana laughed, her cheeks turning a shade pink.

" that's why i wanna ask... if... i could be your first ", rowoon rubbed his nape nervously.

" first? ".

" your first boyfriend ", he smiled shyly, continuing to rub his nape.

" what? no you're kidding me ", sana giggled.

" i like you, sana ", rowoon sheepishly smiled, taking her hand and gently squeezing it.

" i- i like you too ", sana smiled so widely and pulled rowoon into her arms, the smile still smeared on her face.

taeyang saw everything as it all happened in front of his eyes. sana and rowoon weren't too far away, he could hear them talking.

" taeyang ah ", inseong tapped his shoulder. he noticed taeyang was eyeing the two.

" huh? ".

" you okay? ".

" yeah, i'm fine ", taeyang forced a smile.

-----

y'ALL WHAT DID I JUST WRITE im speechless HAHA OMG

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged