thirty-four

taeyang always saw the couple in the hallways, showing oh so much affection. he always didn't like it. but what can he do?

" yah, are you seriously going to ignore sana for the rest of your life? ", youngbin questioned.

" maybe ", taeyang shrugged. youngbin shook his head.

on the other hand, sana had been always complaining about taeyang to anyone who was close to her. rowoon, hwiyoung, dahyun and even youngbin.

it was literature period for sana that day. she excused herself to go to the washroom.

her eyes were trained on the floor as she walked to the washroom, gloom written all over her face.

she then looked up and saw taeyang walking into her direction. taeyang saw her too. they locked eyes for a good 2 seconds. taeyang quickly wanted to turn around but sana was faster.

she ran up to him and grabbed hold of his hand, looking up at his eyes.

" yah, don't go ", she said and sighed deeply as she frowned.

taeyang only looked back at her with a frown on his face as well. he suddenly took her hand and they were running out of school, into the streets.

they sneaked away from the school guards and arrived at a traffic light without getting caught.

taeyang had wanted to skip a few classes alone (being the initial bad boy he is), but he thought maybe sana would be a great company.

" y-yah, why did you just run out of school? ", sana said as she tried to catch her breath after running.

the traffic light's green man came on and taeyang started to cross the road. sana groaned and dragged her feet along.

they walked to the park nearby their school.

at that park, there was a specific area where bushes of flowers layed around. taeyang would go there whenever he felt stressed or blue.

he led sana to the place and he sat down on a bench, bringing up his hoodie to cover his head.

" yah, you just made me skip class ", sana nudged taeyang's arm.

" you were the one who decided to tag along ", he chuckled.

" you were the one who pulled me! ", sana pouted. he chuckled once more and smiled a little at her.

there they sat on the bench, not talking to each other. taeyang gazed at the flowers and sana could only swing her legs back and forth, looking around.

taeyang was close to falling asleep when suddenly sana spoke.

" taeyang ah.. ".

" mhm? ", taeyang yawned.

" i'm sorry ".

---------

whAT diD i jUsT wRItE hOLEy

but i'm quite proud of this chapter? idk but i hope you guys enjoyed it!!

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged