thirty-seven

there had been a little miscommunication in sana and rowoon's relationship.

sana frequently slipping away to talk to taeyang. rowoon never really liked the boy. he thought taeyang seemed to have that smug feeling in him.

" oppa, i need to go and meet someone. i'll join you to eat lunch later okay ", sana smiled warmly at him, squeezing his hand gently before starting to walk away.

" no. don't go anywhere ", rowoon pulled her back which made sana stunned.

" why not? ", she pouted. rowoon shook his head and sighed.

" i know you're not just meeting some friend. you know i don't like taeyang but you still want to go off and talk to him ", rowoon frowned a little.

" we're not going to argue about this again, are we? he's my bestfriend. i can't just leave him behind like that ".

" but i don't want my own girlfriend to make excuses just to talk to some other guy who happens to be someone i don't like ".

" he's just a friend! you know i'll still only love you, right? how many times must i say that? ", sana sighed.

" you know what, i'm done with you and your excuses ", rowoon pulled his hand away roughly, making sana wince.

" w-what? ", tears were almost evident in her eyes.

" if you want to be with taeyang so much, go! we're over ", he scoffed and walked away, leaving a crushed sana behind.

they had barely been together for 6 months. she felt like a part of her soul had been torn apart. she fell back on the stairs. she leaned onto the wall and clutched her knees, burying her head in them.

taeyang and youngbin were walking down the stairway, they heard sobs nearby.

" hyung, someone's crying ", taeyang said before they finally saw the someone who was crying.

taeyang rushed to sana's side and wrapped his arms around her before asking ", sana? why are you crying? who hurt you? ".

sana only managed to look up a little to see who it was, and cried harder.

" r-rowoon oppa b-broke up with m-me ", her words stuttered.

just like that, taeyang could feel his insides burn. his hand hand turned into a fist.

" i'm going to kill that jerk ", he stood up and was about to walk away to find rowoon but youngbin quickly stopped him, holding him back.

" taeyang don't ", youngbin protested. sana looked up, shaking her head.

" he hurt sana! he needs to die- ".

" i don't want to see my dongsaeng hurt too ", youngbin sighed, hoping taeyang wouldn't go.
taeyang let out a deep sigh and groaned, pushing his hair back. he looked at sana who had tears flowing down her face as she rested the side of her head on the back of her hands. his expression softened.

" i'm sorry, sana ", taeyang sighed and sat beside her, pulling her into a hug. he rested his head on top of hers, stroking her hair.

youngbin only sat beside taeyang as his head hung low. 

--------

idk what i just wrote omg someone call 911

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged