thirty-one

another school morning came, taeyang wasn't with sana. she was off with rowoon that's for sure. taeyang at his locker, talking with inseong and hwiyoung.

taeyang looked to his back and suddenly saw sana and rowoon walking towards his direction.

" oh uh hyung, hwi i'll be going now. see you later ", taeyang quickly said and walked away quickly.

sana had already noticed him before he noticed her.

" sana, i need to go the restroom for awhile kay ", rowoon said. sana nodded and he walked off the boy's toilet.

sana caught sight of taeyang and they locked eyes for a milisecond before taeyang said something to his friends and walked off hurriedly.

" he's still trying to avoid me ", sana said to herself with a sigh before jogging to catch up with taeyang.

" yah taeyang ah! ", she called out. taeyang didn't stop walking, instead he fastened his pace.

she had no choice but to run to him and pulled his wrist, making taeyang turn around by force.

" yah! why are you not talking to me anymore ", she frowned with a pout.

" what? nooo ", he scoffed, loosening sana's grip around his wrist.

" yesss you're avoiding me alot and i don't like it ".

" why don't you like it? i thought you liked being with rowoon hyung more than you do with me? ", taeyang shrugged.

" why aren't talking to me anymore? ".

" i'm talking to you right now, aren't i? ", taeyang got ready to walk away.

" stop being like this please! you've been avoiding me ever since i've been talking with..rowoon oppa ", her words halted for awhile.

" yeah, don't you like rowoon oppa ? ", taeyang scoffed again and fakely
chuckled, before turning around and walking off to class.

sana stood frozen in her position, trying to process their whole conversation. she frowned and still couldn't understand what was the problem.

--------

heyyoo lmao i wrote this rushing-ly and i'm sorry that this is a really shitty chapter but sana!!! why r u so stubborn HAHA last update for the day :)

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged