thirty

as the days passed, sana had been spending most of her time with rowoon.

she tried her best to ask taeyang to tag along, but taeyang would always give her an excuse to not spend time with her and rowoon.

" taeyangie ~ come eat lunch with us ", sana tugged onto taeyang's arm. taeyanged shrugged. he looked around and spotted youngbin and inseong at a table.

" uh i'm gonna eat with my hyungs ", taeyang scurried off to the table where his two hyungs were sitting at.

sana sighed and turned back to rowoon, before going off to get their lunch.

taeyang slipped onto the bench beside inseong.

" oh taeyang ah! what are you doing here? ", inseong asked when he noticed that taeyang came to their table in such a hurry.

" shouldn't you be with sana? ", inseong continued, looking around before gesturing at sana who was queueing up at a stall.

" uhhh neh she's with rowoon hyung, she doesn't need me ", taeyang shrugged. youngbin frowned a little at taeyang, who was rubbing his nape.

~

the day went by. taeyang felt even more jealous as the time passed, always witnessing sana and rowoon together.

at the end of the school day, taeyang sat at a bench listening to some music. he caught sight of sana and rowoon walking out of school together, smiles plastered on their faces. he sighed gloomily.

youngbin, who had just finished his class, walked over to taeyang whom he saw was sitting alone.

taeyang noticed that youngbin had sat beside him. he paused the music and took out his earpiece. it was clear that taeyang was really moody by his expressions.

" hey, what's up? ".

" hyung, i didn't want some other guy to get in between me and sana. but it's already happening ".

-----------

haiiiii this is a filler-ish chapter i guess heheh :)) i'm sorry taeyang had to suffer like this ㅠㅠ but don't worry, it's going to be fine soon i promise :)

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyang