twenty-eight

sana was standing by her locker, talking with taeyang, dahyun and hwiyoung.

from afar, she could see rowoon walking their way. he waved at her with a warm smile.

sana could feel her cheeks blush a soft pink as she waved back.

taeyang noticed that sana's cheeks had gone pink. he frowned.

" yah, who- ", he started to ask but then realised who she was waving and smiling at. his smile disappeared.

" since when did you guys know each other? ", he tugged on her arm.

" since the day we ate lunch together ", sana said proudly, a wide grin stretched across her face.

taeyang was almost speechless. he didn't want sana talking to some other guy, besides him and hwiyoung. especially since he liked her.

" i think i like him, do i? ", sana giggled, staring at rowoon's back ," gosh he's so perfect ".

taeyang could feel his heart slowly breaking into pieces and pieces as he listened on to sana's words.

" and don't worry, he's a nice guy. okay? ", sana reassured taeyang when he saw his 'worried' face.

he didn't speak for the next few minutes.

" i guess i'll be going now, see you at lunch taeyangie ", she smiled at taeyang, before walking off to her class with dahyun.

taeyang was still speechless. hwiyoung then gently nudged him.

" hyung? are you okay? ".

" uh yah yah i'm fine, i just heard something really weird ", taeyang chuckled nervously, rubbing his nape.

" okay then hyung, see you later ", hwiyoung smiled and bro-fisted him before walking off to his class.

yah, calm down. sana would never come to like someone like rowoon hyung.

---------

annyeong!! updated after 46379164 years heheh sorry for the wait but here's a filler-ish chapter for you guys coz you da best!

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged