nineteen

" so did you pass ? ".

the pair was walking home as usual , that day was also the day where their school had released the results for their exams .

taeyang's mouth gaped open as sana then showed him her result slip before jumping up and down , squealing .

she pulled him into a hug and smiled even wider .

" yah , i'm so proud of you " , taeyang smiled after they pulled away , ruffling her hair and patting her head in the process .

" all thanks to you , oppar " , sana laughed and hopped ahead of him , leaving him behind .

" is she trying to play with my feelings or what ? yAh , sana ah ~ ! " , taeyang chuckled and jogged to catch up with her .

they finally reached her front door , but sana seemed to find the atmosphere of her house a little strange .

" why? what's wrong? " , taeyang immediately asked when he saw her hesitating to open the door .

" i just feel a lil' weird ... but it's nothing really " , sana reassured him with a smile .

" you better get in now , you're parents are going to worry " , taeyang gestured her .

" HAHA it's only 3 in the afternoon " , sana chuckled and lightly hit his cheek .

" just get in , you punk " , taeyang ruffled her hair once again and sana laughed .

" okay okay , see you tomorrow " , sana smiled and pat his back before entering her house .

taeyang chuckled and walked out of her house corridor , a wide smile on his face that seemed to not disappear .

----------