thirty-eight

youngbin excused himself so that the two could be alone and maybe talk things out. he headed for the canteen.

sana and taeyang walked up to their rooftop and settled on the bench, taeyang still holding onto sana.

" hey... do you want to talk about it? ", taeyang asked when sana wasn't crying so bad anymore.

" sure ", she sniffled and coughed, before managing a small smile.

" well... you see, we weren't even together for a good 6 months. i kept on complaining about you to him because you didn't talk to me for so long. he didn't like it, of course. but i couldn't help it! i didn't like how my bestfriend wasn't talking to me ", she explained and her head hung low.

taeyang didn't know what to say. it hurt him that sana still loved rowoon.

" i-i'm sorry, sana ", he was tongue tied.

" don't say that ", she fakely chuckled before sighing ," i understand why he left. i think i hurt the people around me alot ".

" no you don't! ", taeyang's eyes widened a little.

" yes i do. i hurt you, i hurt rowoon, i hurt everyone ", sana said as she looked away, but taeyang could see tears forming already before she turned away.

" okay. look, sana ", taeyang held both of her hands in his ," i don't know what you're talking about but i never got hurt by you. i don't think anyone did. dahyung and hwiyoung thinks you're a good friend. youngbin hyung and inseong hyung too ".

sana shook her head ," you're lying- ".

" i'm not. listen, you're the reason why i want to smile, why i want to laugh, why i want to live. you're even the reason i want to study! if you think that nobody has got your back now then please remember that i'll always be here, by your side. i'll come whenever you need me. it doesn't matter what reason you have, i'll be there. alright? if you think that you're not the best, it's okay! nobody is perfect. i can't bear to see you sad. you mean the whole world to me ", taeyang sighed and pushed his hair back.

a tear slide down her pink tinted cheek, she smiled before she was engulfed by his embrace, burying her face in his shoulder.

" i hate you for making me so emo ", she said as she lightly hit his chest, sniffling and smiling to herself.

" i love you too ", taeyang hugged her tighter, his cheek squished on top of her head.

--------

WOOOOHHHHH MY SHIPPPP OMG IT'S SAILING oh god im crying HAHAH anyway it sucks when im actually putting some effort to update nobody reads the story but when i don't everybody does 😪 HAHA LMAO JK LAV Y'ALL MUAHKS
thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged