thirty-five

" i'm sorry ", sana sighed and looked down at her swinging legs. taeyang sat up and pulled down his hoodie.

" for what? ", his eyes slightly widened.

" you know... for everything and anything that has happened. it's all my fault ".

" huh? ".

" why you ignored me... it's because i spent most of my time with rowoon oppa and i seemed to have forgotten you or something, i don't know. i'm just sorry ", sana signed deeply.

" well then. i forgive you ", taeyang smiled lightly, putting up his hoodie over his head again.

" what? how can you forgive me just like that? ".

" because i forgive you okay ", taeyang said before yawning ," but i'm going to continue ignoring you because i'm mad at you for leaving me behind and also 'coz i don't want to destroy your relationship with rowoon hyung ".

" you know about me and rowoon oppa? ", sana was taken aback.

" duh ", he mumbled. sana nodded slowly then continued to look down at her swinging legs.

taeyang laid his head back and gazed up to the sky, letting out a sigh. he then brought up his hand to look at his watch. it showed 12:10 pm.

" hey, let's get back to school. i'm hungry ", taeyang said as he sat up and chuckled.

sana nodded eagerly and they both stood up from the bench, walking out of the park at an averagely slow speed.

taeyang noticed that sana had been rubbing her hands together and blowing at them. it was a cold day that day.

he quickly grabbed hold of her right hand and gently squeezed it. he smiled to himself.

sana's eyes widened at his action and she could feel her cheeks and the tips of her ears heat up. sana didn't know whether to become soft or to stay shocked.

" yah, i have a boyfriend, you know ", sana teased.

" i'm keeping your hand warm! what? do you not want me to keep it warm? ", taeyang scoffed and was about to pull his hand away but sana smiled sheepishly and squeezed his hand back.

" okay.. let's stay this way ".

---------

YEETTT

this is little short but i'm kinda happy with it HAHA :))))

anyways ymc frikkin entertainment priced the wanna one fanmeeting tickets at 170 - 300 dollars!!!! not all wannables are that rich :// i'm not gg coz the pricing is wayyyyy over my budget :)) ymc pliz die

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged