thirty-three

he wasn't fine, seeing the love of his life with someone who isn't him. he dreaded for this day to come.

she seemed to be happy. her partner was the reason she smiled and laughed. she wasn't aware a heart was breaking because of her.

was it stupid that he was crying over her? was it stupid that maybe if he ignored her, he'd feel better?

" taeyang, just ignore her and not think about her for the time being. she's already with rowoon ", youngbin tried advising him.

taeyang continued to ignore her, but still constantly glanced at the couple.

he stashed his books into his locker and looked to his left.

" don't be sad, i'm here. okay? ", taeyang heard rowoon saying to sana.

rowoon pulled her into a hug and planted a kiss on her forehead. taeyang frowned as he watched the two. he didn't like it.

during lunch, sana quickly went to sit beside taeyang while rowoon was buying his food.

" taeyang ahh, please don't ignore me anymore ", sana pouted a little.

taeyang didn't say anything and continued eating his food. youngbin eyed him while he ate his food, mouthing out 'yah' to taeyang and gestured to sana.

" please leave me alone ", taeyang sighed.

by that time, rowoon had walked over to the table and motioned for sana to go over to their table.

sana sighed in despair and rowoon gently took her hand, pulling her away from taeyang.

" yah! what was that for? ", youngbin's voice clear of dissapointment. inseong's face was clear of dissapointment too.

" what? hyung was the one who asked me to ignore her? ".

" when i said that, i meant that if she wanted to talk to you, you should talk to her too ".

" but she's got rowoon hyung to talk to, she doesn't need me ", taeyang shrugged.

" taeyang. there's a really high chance she's starting to like you since you two are so close. you can't treat her like that ", youngbin frowned a little.

" and she can hurt me by leaving me behind for someone else? ", taeyang scoffed before standing up, taking his tray of half eaten food and walked away.

youngbin sighed. " it's okay, he'll learn one day ", inseong said as he pat youngbin's back.

------

second update for the day! i'll be writing the chapters a lil longer coz i want to be able to finish this book in about 45 chapters or so :))

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged