twenty-one (2ne1)

her phone continued beeping but she ignored it . she curled into a ball , hugging her pillow like her life depended on it .

she could still hear her mother shouting, her father protesting .

she cried harder and harder, right until she fell asleep.

-----

sana woke up, her hair messy and her face dry but sticky of tears. she sniffled and got up before quickly washing up and puting on her clothes for school.

she simply didn't want to talk to her parents as of what happened yesterday. 

she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bread.

" seohyun ah, jeongmal mianhae about yesterday " , her mother said but sana chuckled. 

" im sorry too, that you have a daughter like me " , sana said as she bit into her bread .

" seohyun ... "

" sorry mom gotta go, running late " , she smiled thinly and rushed out the door.

she wasn't late, nor was she upset at her mother. she just didn't feel the happiest today. 

as she walked out her corridor of her house, she sighed as she ate her bread, trying her best to hold back her tears.

" sana ah! " , she heard someone call her name. she turned to look behind and saw taeyang jogging up to her.

" oh it's you " , she chuckled. he slipped his arm around her shoulder and smiled.

" are you okay? you didn't reply to my messages yesterday night " , taeyang then pouted a little.

" oh aniya ... i slept early yesterday " , she said. she wasn't exactly lying.

he nodded his head. they continued walking to school. they were coming nearer to the school, taeyang then looked at her again. " why do you look so sad then? ".

" it's nothing really. you don't have to care about me okay? " , sana smiled reassuringly and pat his back before walking off to dahyun who was standing by her locker with hwiyoung.

taeyang looked at her hugging dahyun and hwiyoung and sighed.

" hey, something bothering you bro? " , youngbin, who walked up to taeyang, looked at the direction he was looking at.

" is that sana you're looking at? " , youngbin asked again. taeyang quickly tore his gaze away from her and chuckled at youngbin.

" sorry hyung " , taeyang smiled. youngbin chuckled.

----------
edit: all the a/ns are all from when this book was still ongoing hehe

annyeong!!!! HAHA GUYS IM ALIVE OKAYY IM ALIVE :DD

i'm so so sorry i've been dead for so long, not updating and all omg i feel so bad huhu

anyway i've finally decided to update after reading a story and kind of getting inspired by it soooooo yeah :))

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗