twelve

sana finally woke up after what felt like a long night's sleep , but she felt weight on her head which seemed to be resting on somebody's shoulder .

she then remembered that taeyang was sitting beside her . the tv was still turned on , and taeyang was sleeping soundly on sana's head . sana chuckled and brought her hand up to his face .

she squeezed his cheeks and his eyes started to flutter open . he then leaned his head back on the sofa .

" yah yoo taeyang ah , wake up already . i wanna eat " , sana coughed as she started to get up from her seat .

" 5 more minutes " , taeyang took her hand by surprise and pulled her back onto the sofa with him , putting his hand around her waist .

taeyang rested his head on her shoulder and shortly fell asleep again .
sana sat there frozen , not knowing what to do . should she move away or should she just stay ?

" i think i should - " , sana tried getting up .

" no stay . i'm cold " , taeyang said in his raspy half-awake voice, softly tightening his grip around her .

sana was confused by his actions . he's never been like this before . maybe it was just his sleepy self .

" uhm ... taeyang ? are you okay ? " , sana frowned .

taeyang slowly nodded his head with a small smile . sana sighed and reached for the remote control , turning the tv off .

" he said he wanted to take care of me , but oh look . he's sleeping " , sana muttered .

she felt bored , stuck in taeyang's arms and he was sleeping . she didn't want to wake him up so she tried not to move . her eyelids became heavier as the time passed and by then , she had dozed off , not aware of the time it was .

---------

hi againnn oml im sorry this chapter is really short , but i hope u enjoyed it :)) i'll be sure to update again ^^

thanks for reading , i lav u 💗