twenty-two

" yo, did you hear? there's gonna be a new kid in this school " , hwiyoung announced to sana, dahyun and taeyang who were sitting at the same table together, eating their lunch.

" really? " , sana's mouth gaped open, she laughed afterwards.

she remembered the time where she had teased about a transfer student to taeyang. during that time, no news came about involving any new student but now that it was true, sana didn't know why but she found it somehow funny.

" why you laughing? ", taeyang chuckled. she shook her head and smiled, chuckling. " is he good looking? " , sana asked.

hwiyoung nodded eagerly and sana laughed to herself ", hAh i knew it ".

" knew what? ", dahyun and taeyang almost said in unison. she eyed taeyang who was trying to figure out what she meant. suddenly his eyes grew wide and sana grinned at him playfully.

" yAH IT'S TRUE?! " , taeyang's mouth hung open. sana nodded and laughed.

hwiyoung and dahyun were both equally confused at the other two's actions. " can someone tell us what's going on? " , hwiyoung interrupted.

" well, there was once where we went home together and i teased to him about a new transfer student but there wasn't really any transfer student but he totally fell for it ", sana laughed ," until it was actually true today. i just found it funny ", sana chuckled.

taeyang looked down at his food then looked back up at sana and sighed softly, smiling at her.

sana grinned cheekily at him as she continued biting into her sandwich.

" so who's this guy? ", taeyang asked.

" well, i heard that his name is kim seokwoo, but people call him rowoon. and i think he's a year older than you, hyung " , hwiyoung nodded.

taeyang made the 'oh' face and chuckled.

" and also, people said that alot of girls admired and wanted him at his previous school. he seems like he's gonna be really popular here too " , hwiyoung shrugged.

" oh come on, he can't be more attractive than me? ", taeyang scoffed.
sana chuckled and shook her head ", he sounds really attractive though ".

taeyang scoffed again. sana just chuckled at him as the quartet finished off their lunch food and went back to their classes.

----------

haiii !! lame chapter update huhu but i hoped you all liked it :))

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗