forty-seven

sana continued to click her pen while scratching her head with her other hand, trying to figure out the answer for the question she was stuck on for the past 30 minutes.

it had been 2 months since she first arrived in germany for her scholarship, 8 weeks since she started her first class.

this week was her literature class week, and she was still struggling to do her second literature homework.

" why am i so stupid ", sana scolded herself.

" yah, don't call yourself stupid. you're in germany right now for a reason ", xiyeon called out. sana shook her head and smiled softly.

xiyeon, on the other side, had finished her literature paper and she happily laid on the bed, scrolling through several media platforms. she offered to help sana with her paper, but sana insisted that she did it herself.

" you know what, i'm going to call taeyang and ask him for help ", sana said to no one in particular.

" sounds good ", xiyeon chuckled.

sana playfully rolled her eyes and dialled taeyang's phone number into her phone.

" xiyeon, can you check what time it is over at korea? thank you ", sana spun her chair around.

xiyeon fiddled on her phone for a few seconds, before telling sana that it was currently 7 am at korea.

" hm.. maybe he's in school right now? ", sana mumbled to herself before someone answered the phone.

sana heard a yawn.

" good morning babe ", taeyang said into the phone in his husky morning voice, which sana found somehow attractive. she could almost see him smirking.

" hello~ it's not morning here though ", she said after a chuckle.

" oh? well ", taeyang yawned again before continuing his sentence ," hello babe ".

" yah stop calling me that~ you're an idiot ", sana scoffed, but she couldn't stop smiling.

" yes, taeyang is sana's idiot ", taeyang chuckled. sana's cheeks tinted pink as she smiled to herself.

" are you blushing? i can feel you blushing ", taeyang laughed.

" oh shut up ", sana half giggled, half scoffed.

the two continued to talk about whatever was under the sun, excluding literature since she forgot all about it immediately when she heard his voice.

taeyang didn't want to tell sana about his disease yet. he wanted her to focus on her studies first, before worrying about him so he decided to keep quiet.

" hey, aren't you supposed to be in school right now? ", sana hummed.

" not feeling the best right now ", taeyang yawned again.

" oh well, i guess you should go and get some more rest hm? i'll text you later, okay? i love you ".

" okay, i love you too~ muah ", taeyang cooed.

sana smiled cheekily when she met eyes with xiyeon, who smirked at her playfully.

" bye babe, i'll hang up now ", taeyang said into the phone before sana set the phone on the table, spinning her chair slowly to face xiyeon with a sheepish smile.

" i swear to god, how more cute can you two get?? just get married already! ".

----------

well this was extremely cheesy but i'm back!!¡!¡¡!!! just for today tho HAHA guys, should i do a q&a? will y'all even ask any questions? HAHA

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged