twenty-seven

taeyang soon woke up from his nap. he sat up and saw that sana had fallen asleep too. he chuckled and took a pillow, putting it behind her head and gently ruffled her hair, smiling.

he then went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

sana eventually woke up and she slowly opened her eyes. she rubbed them and then looked around before noticing that taeyang wasn't lying down anymore.

" where did he go? ", she yawned and rubbed her nape. she got up and stretched then walked to the kitchen where she thought taeyang would be.

" taeyang ah...? ", she called out.

" over here ", he called back and sana entered the kitchen, catching sight of taeyang drinking water.

sana chuckled. " are you feeling better? ", she smiled a little.

" yeah, 'cause you're here with me ", he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly, before chuckling afterwards.

sana scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully.

" how was your nap? ", she asked.

" good ," he grinned a little ," what did you do today when i wasn't around? ".
" like every normal day except, i ate lunch with rowoon oppa ", she smiled and chuckled.

" eh? i don't like that guy ", taeyang slightly frowned.

" yah he's a nice person okay. and talk about his looks omg!! ", sana started fanning herself with her hand. taeyang scoffed.

" whatever i'm better looking than him ", taeyang made a small pout and folded his arms.

" aww is taeyangie jealous? ~ ", sana grinned and squeezed his cheeks.

taeyang started to smile a little at sana's cuteness, but he quickly turned back to frowning a little. yah, don't let her win this.

" stop doing that, it doesn't work on me ", he gently pushed her hands away.

" okay fine then ", she scoffed before slightly chuckling.

she walked away, back to the living room leaving taeyang confused.

" yah! wait up! ", taeyang called out for sana who was already sitting down on the sofa.

he plopped down beside her ", yah, shouldn't you go home now? ".

" i don't feel comfortable at home anymore ", she shrugged.

" oh... ", he scratched his head ," so do you want to sleep over here? ".

" sure but wouldn't your parents be home? ".

" they're on a business trip now, so they won't be home until next week ", taeyang assured her. she nodded in agreement.

taeyang then told her to wash up and gave her an oversized shirt and long pj pants to get changed into for the night.

once they were done washing up, taeyang got his bed ready for sana.

" hey, you can sleep on my bed. i'll sleep on the floor ", he smiled.

" no way, the host should sleep on his bed. i'll sleep on floor, it's fine ", sana said as she laid down on the sleeping bag ," good night taeyangie ".

taeyang sighed and then laid down on his bed smiling at her. she finally closed her eyes and taeyang lowered the brightness of his side lamp.

he looked down at sana who was sleeping soundly and chuckled, gazing at her.

" good night, i love you, sana ", he mumbled.

-------------

nyeheheheheh hellooooo ♥ chapter update! a little bit longer than usual but i hoped you guys liked it! :))

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged