thirteen

" seohyun ?! " .

sana started to wake up , fluttering her eyes open . she suddenly saw the door knob turn and the front door slowly opened , revealing her parents . she couldn't see properly but she saw her mother's eyes bulge out when she saw the two of them on the sofa .

" eomma ! appa ! you're back early " , sana sprang up from the sofa and rubbed her eyes . taeyang was still sleeping there , softly snoring .

" seohyun ? why is there a boy with you ? " , her mother frowned with her hands on her hips .

" uh - this is not what you think it is eomma " , sana shook her head while she tried explaining " , he just came by and didn't go to school to take care of me " .

" jisoo , it's okay for seohyun to have a friend over " , her father said . her mother then looked at him and frowned even more .

" do you think they're just friends ? you don't know what he could have done to our daughter ! " , her mother snapped .

" he looks harmless just sleeping over there . what could he have done to seohyun ? " , her father then shot back which made sana's parents bicker at each other again .

sana took the opportunity and woke taeyang up . thankfully , he was a light sleeper .

" taeyang ahh , you have to leave right now " , sana whispered to him as she gestured to her parents who were still bickering .

his eyes widened at the sight of them and rushed to get up from his seat .

" uh eomma , appa , he'll be going home now " , sana told her parents as she walked with him to the door .

" get well soon , okay . i wanna go to school with you tomorrow " , taeyang grinned and gave her a quick hug before stepping out of her house .

her parents finally stopped arguing after her father managed to convince her mother that taeyang was just a friend .

" eomma , i'm really sorry that i brought him over without you knowing . he's just a friend , really . like what appa said , he's truly harmless . don't worry " , sana explained and gave her parents a big hug .

" aishh , next time leave ur eomma or appa a message okay " , her mother slightly shook her head and sighed " , come to the dining table later . i'm going to cook your favourite dinner tonight " , her mother continued and pinched sana's cheeks .

" okayy ! gomawo eomma ! " , sana grinned and went to her room , plopping down on her bed .

she suddenly thought about what happened earlier while taeyang was present .

the way he pulled her back onto the sofa , wanting her embrace , snuggling his head in her shoulder and falling asleep even when it felt like it was the most uncomfortable position he could have slept in .

did he fall for her ?

--------

chapter 13 !! ahhh i personally like this chapter idk why 😂 i hope you guys enjoyed reading it, thank you for your constant support :)) I'm so happy that this story is successful . i didn't think alot of people were fans of sf9 (fantasies) and would read my book but i hope those who read this story will fall in love with taeyang and find out more abt sf9 !! 💞💞

thanks for reading , i lav u 💗