eighteen

sana closed the gate behind her before she started walking to the nearby park with taeyang .

" you know , you shouldn't be studying so hard . you're just making your head more stress than your body is " , taeyang adviced her and sana nodded .

" but exams start tomorrow . i can't afford to not remember one detail about literature " , sana slightly pouted .

" chill , literature exams are in 3 days . i can study with you , okay " , taeyang reassured sana with a smile . sana smiled back .

" you wanna get pizza or ice cream ? i'm paying " , taeyang asked her .

" uwahh you're suddenly so nice " , sana chuckled , " i think we should get ice cream . i don't think people actually sell pizza this late at night " , she continued .

taeyang nodded . they walked to the nearby shop that opened 24 hours . as taeyang paid for their ice creams , sana sat outside on a bench with her hands in the hoodie pockets . the weather was unusually too cold that night . 

" here " , taeyang handed sana her chocolate ice cream as sana's train of thoughts stopped .

" hey , is there something on your mind right now ? " , taeyang suddenly asked when he saw that sana was somewhat bothered by something . 

sana simply shook her head , reassuring taeyang with a smile , " it's nothing , i'm just kind of feeling too cold right now " . 

as soon as taeyang heard her words , he took off his jacket and slipped it onto sana . sana flinched , and slowly realised what taeyang had given her . it was like those typical k-drama scenes . 

" you need it more " , taeyang pat her head , smiling as he continued licking his ice cream . sana was suddenly so flattered . she looked away , smiling to herself , making sure that taeyang did not see her probably tomato coloured cheeks . 

" aigoo sana yah ! hajimaaa " , sana muttered under her breath , trying to stop her mind from thinking about taeyang . 

" uh ... i'm sorry for asking you to leave your house when you wanted to study . i just wanted your presence around " , taeyang sheepishly smiled . sana smiled so wide but quickly covered her cheeks , thinking that she was still blushing hard . 

" wow , you are really feeling cold " , taeyang said when he saw sana covering her cheeks . " no no it's fine " , sana shrugged . 

taeyang then stood up and gestured sana the same " , let's get you home " .

taeyang then pulled her close to him , sliding his arm around her waist as he walked her home . 

sana's heart raced as her cheeks blushed redder than a tomato , flattered . taeyang really knew how to make her go insane . 

but why was she feeling this way ?

----------

haiii !! ~ im sorry this chapter is long ehehehehehe . i personally enjoyed writing this chapter tho :)) hope you guys enjoyed it ^^ 

thanks for reading , i lav u 💗