forty-two

" taeyang, can you get me that blue hoodie hanging there ", sana gestured for the blue clothing which hung in the closet behind her.

it was 2 days before sana left for germany. taeyang came over to help her pack her luggage but most of the time he just sat down and stared at her.

" yah ", sana turned behind and frowned at taeyang who's eyes were almost closed ," are you going to help me or not? ".

taeyang slowly opened his eyes and sighed ," sorry ". he stood up and took the blue hoodie, laying it down on sana's suitcase.

" why are you so stressed ", taeyang let out a chuckle as he sat back down on the bed and cuddled one of sana's pillows ," shouldn't you be excited? you're going to germany! i don't like how you're acting over such a small thing ".

sana stopped packing and sighed deeply. she turned back to look at taeyang, whose expression soften at her gaze.

she walked over to the bed and sat beside him, grabbing a pillow as well ," okay look i'm sorry. but this is not a small thing, taeyang. honestly i think this scholarship means alot to me and it can change my future. i'm sorry that i'm acting like this ".

taeyang only looked down at the pillow without saying anything.

" i mean i'm going to germany, right? i'm leaving my family, my friends and my home behind. how can i not feel this way? ", she chuckled as a little sniffle came with it.

" it's hard, taeyang. studying without having the comfort of home ", sana finished and sighed.

" are you going to miss me? ", taeyang suddenly asked, his chin resting on the pillow making it look like he was pouting. he put his hand on her head and slowly ruffled her hair.

" what? ".

" are you going to miss me when you leave korea? ".

" yes of course. you should know that already ", sana said with a small smile.

" okay then that's all that matters. now, i want a hug ", taeyang tossed his pillow to the side and spread his arms, a cheeky smile on his face.

" i said all that for nothing and now you want a hug from me? go and hug your mother ", sana scoffed and was about to get up from the bed but taeyang was quick to grab her hand and pull her, causing her to fall back onto the bed and into his arms.

her head fell lightly on his shoulder and he rested his chin on her head, the smile still plastered on his face.

sana's cheeks flushed pink as she froze at his embrace. " yah what are you doing. i don't like such skinships with you ", sana teased but a smile still creeped it's way to her lips.

" shut up, i'm going to miss you too much ", taeyang chuckled and hugged her tighter.

sana let out a small laugh as she laid her head down back on his shoulder, gazing at his eyes before looking off somewhere else.

" i love you, sana ".

" what did you just say? ", sana looked up at him with a sheepish smile.

" i said i love you! i just confessed to you, okay! now shut up and let me cherish this moment before you leave ", taeyang pat her head back down onto his shoulder, continuing to rest his chin on her head.

" i love you too ", sana mumbled sheepishly and closed her eyes, smiling as she laid in his arms.

--------

update!!! this was so cheesy and cringey oh my god on another note how was your day?? i hope it was good!! ♡♡

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged