Chapter 34

"Smash and dash booty calls." Ollie when asked what his hobbies are.

Olivia

I'm hot all over. My lips feel bruised and puffy from kissing him so long, our breaths one as I tangle my fingers in his charcoal hair. His fingertips trail up my stomach and towards my neck, little whispers against my skin as his large calloused hand cups the side of my throat, his thumb rubbing against my cheek while he continues kissing me.

He groans, the sound guttural and low at the back of his throat as I tug his hair the tiniest bit, the silky strands slipping through my fingers as I release it. We're panting, breathless and burning as he ravages my mouth like a hungry man, his thick thighs caging me as he grinds himself against me. He hits a sweet spot and I gasp before moaning loudly, the sound barely heard as I let him take my mouth like he owns it.

I feel his thumb move positions until it's right under my chin, the smallest amount of pressure applied to my throat from the action as I dig my nails down his tattooed and bare muscled back, the ridges dipping and curving as he holds himself up above me, loving the feel of my nails scratching against his hot skin as he growls against my puffy and red lips.

"Fuck." He curses, my bottom lip being tugged between his teeth as he bites down, a sharp blissful pinch making my legs shake with need.

I'm so warm. My body's on fire for him, tingles being spread to all the right places as he applies more pressure to the part of me that wants him the most, butterflies swimming around my belly until the all familiar burn starts, building up until I can't take anymore.

My eyes open as he pulls back panting, staring at me with heavy lidded eyes, a whirlpool of emerald green sucking me in as he bends down and places bruise worthy kisses against my abdomen, trailing down to my hip bone where he stops to lick a small path before biting it and soothing the pain with a wet kiss that has me twitching for a release.

There's not much more I can take of this before i combust. I need to stop it before it goes too far, and it ends up being something we can't take back. Friends don't do this.

I'm about to cock-block myself and I hate me for it. If Poppy knew about this she'd for real slap me for stopping this. But he's drunk, that would be me taking advantage of him whe he's vulnerable, even if it's something he wants. I'm not going to do that to him. He probably won't even remember any of his tomorrow. But I would.

I can't imagine the awkwardness and the hurt I'd feel if we went any further than this, only for him to have no recollection of it at all.

Before I lose the battle with myself as he trails his way back up to my lips where he places a deep sensual kiss that has my toes curling, I gently push him back and away from me. Harsh breaths escaping as I sit up on my elbows to look at him as he catches his own breath, staring at me in confusion as to why I'd stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asks leaning back on his legs as his hands start to massage my inner thighs, eyes staring at me knowingly as I close my eyes at the rhythmic way he's kneading my flesh.

"I don't think..." I trail off with a soft moan as his fingers dig in deeper to the flesh, fingers leaving delicious goosebumps rise all over me.

"You don't think what?" His voice is smug, because he knows what he's doing to me, and how his hands are making my knees shake and my toes curl painfully as I grasp the bedsheet with my hands as they ball into tight fists, knuckles turning white I'm gripping so hard.