Chapter 2

"We are moving."

What the fudge.

Moving? But I only shaved her head, which she deserved may i add. That's not even the worst thing I've done! Surely there playing a joke right now, right?

Wrong.

I'm so very, very wrong.

Craning my neck to the side and looking  at Ollie who's sitting with a slack jaw and wide eyes I huff and nudge him in the ribs. Shooting me a small glare and narrowing his blue eyes at me and rubbing his painful side we turn our heads back to mom and dad who are looking quite calm.

calm. Fucking calm.

"What the flying monkeys! Moving?! What do you mean moving? I don't do moving! Hell I don't even move from the sofa to get the remote, I make Ollie do it!" I shout exasperated whilst throwing my arms up in the air to which Ollie quickly moves his head so i don't whack him in the face.

Looking back at Ollie again he's breathing deeply, face emotionless and his jaw is clenched.

"What do you mean moving mom?! We can't move my friends are here! My soccer team is here! Our house is here!" He screeches wildly flapping his arms around and managing to hit me in the back of the head at the same time.

"Wow who knew our house was here that we've lived in for...what? 16 years? Well done captain obvious." I mutter sarcastically whilst rubbing the sore spot at the back of my head. Shooting me a glare he turns his head  to our still very calm parents who are watching our reactions carefully.

"Oh this is some bull crap right now, so Livvy shaves some girls head that's had it coming to her since she popped out of her mother's vagina, and you decide we need to move?!" He turns to my direction on the sofa and sends me a quick wink. Can always count on this idiot to have my back.

"We are not moving anywhere! Like I said my friends are here, my team is here, heck! Everything of ours is here! I would say the same for Livvy but she doesn't have any friends that I know of." He turns with a sympathetic fake smile in my direction and pats my head like I'm some sort of dog. Is this bitch for real right now?

"Hey! I have friends! Just yesterday I made a friend actually." Huffing I turn my nose upwards to emphasize my annoyance.

"Oh yeah, sorry Liv I forgot the squirrel you befriended when it stole your fruit yesterday outside the school gates counts as a bestie. Mhm yeah." He scoffs and rolls his eyes at my mock hurt expression that's plastered onto my face.

"Oh maybe you can like, totally paint each others nails!" Squealing he claps his hands childishly and nods his head with fake enthusiasm.

"Kids would you please ju-"

"Oh my gosh do you think I could? Like maybe it wouldn't sit still, but I guess I could try and persuade it. like maybe bribing it with some cashew nuts? It can't be that hard, I mean they have water skiing squirrels these days!" I shout excitedly whilst joining in on the clapping, completely dismissing the fact he was messing with me.

"Do you really think it would let you paint it's nails? Oh! Maybe we could teach it to skateboard on one of them mini ones you get from the toy store!" He starts jumping up and down with wild excited eyes to which i just giggle at him.

"KIDS WE ARE TRYING TO DISCUSS US MOVING TO A NEW TOWN. NOT WATER SKIING OR SKATEBOARDING SQUIRRELS OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS THEY DO THESE DAYS!" Dad shouts exasperated towards us whilst frowning slightly.

"Thank you Jack, your father's right kids. We are moving in two weeks time to a new town, so get used to it, deal with it, build a bridge and get over it. please for all that is holy." Mom sighs tiredly, like dealing with us is a handful.